#13

Lewis Capaldi as a dad would include...

- Firstly I kinda feel like he'd rock a single dad vibe.

- Probably your first word being fuck/fucking let's be honest.

- If your girl he'd probably panic just the tiniest, he has no idea what to do with a girl from hairstyles to advice.

- Singing you to sleep, it sounds really basic but it was probably his most favourite part of the day and damn was he going to be upset when you decide your too old for it.

- When he's on tour he'd try and get a postcard for you at each location to the point that you have a feature wall full of postcards.

- in interviews gushing about you and telling slightly embarrassing stories but he's just so proud.

- If you ever went on tour with him at a younger age he'd probably hold you during the last song because your getting tired.

- Probably always calling him your hero.

- Even when you were little being very sarcastic.... like seriously it was almost a problem.

- Probably getting suspended for swearing and Lewis being like "Where the fuck did you learn shit like that"

- my god when you get your first boyfriend (or girlfriend) he freaks out it doesn't matter if your 13 or 17!

- trying to show up to all your school events and just being super proud.

- This man does not care about crying especially when you graduate.