Drew and Caroline

Caroline's POV

Today is the day I move to Georgia with my boyfriend, Drew. I guess I'm a little excited, but I don't know. I'm excited to see my friend from high school, but at the same time, I'm worried about my future with Drew. Lately we haven't been getting along and he's been kinda rude to me. He's always trying to push me to do things I don't want to do. When I refuse, he gets angry with me and either storms off or yells at me. My mama died a few years ago, so it's just been me and my daddy ever since. He always taught me never to give in to something you don't want, even if the pressure seems like too much. We're both moving up here to start college at Georgia Southern. I honestly didn't want him to move up here with me since our relationship has been a bit rocky lately, that way we could have broken up and I could start my new life here alone. That obviously didn't happen.

After a long drive, we finally made it to my new apartment complex. Thankfully, Drew is staying in a different apartment. I love him and all, but I need my privacy. Drew helped me get the boxes up to my apartment and when we were finally done we both collapsed next to each other on the couch. "I'm so happy we're finally here. That drive felt like forever" I explained as I laid my head back and closed my eyes. After a second are two, I could feel Drew start kissing my neck. I know what he's trying to do and I'm just not ready for that yet, especially with him. "Drew, stop" I scolded him. "Come on! We've been together for almost two years now. You can't stop me forever" he yelled. "Just because we've been together for this long doesn't mean we have to do that" I yelled back. "See that's just the thing. You're a stubborn, ignorant bitch. I could go out right now and find anyone to sleep with, but I don't. You know why?" He yelled. I stood there glaring at him before he started to speak again. "Because i know you love me and someday your gonna learn that I love you too and your finally gonna let me do it." He yelled as he stomped out the door. What a jerk. I decided to get my mind off things and go to the local college bar. I grabbed my keys and headed towards Dingus Magee's.

A/N
How are y'all liking the story so far? Thanks for all the votes & comments