[1]

One night after a rough day of extremely  packed schedule. BTS came back to the dorm from BigHit building and decided to watch "THE NUN" movie for fun. But there's a twist, they have to watch that creepy as hell movie alone in separate and different rooms, with no partner. Seven boys in seven rooms. One can say it's like a mission.
                        ~~~
Thoughtfully everybody is in their room, watching "the nun" movie. Everything was going great until when the ghost's face is revealed and all of a sudden...

*DING* hoseok's phone notified.

Hobi: ahh gosh you scared me!
Joon: hah! I know I would. and that is the reason why I texted you in silence so that your phone rings and you get scared hahaha
Hobi: skhjdjdkd
Jin: shit that's funny!!
Jin: *windshield wiper laugh*
Joon: so how do you feel watching the movie??
Yoongi: trying not to fall dead, after watching the ghost's face. Godhh seriously it's scary.
Hobi: ikr.
I almost failed my heart beat when I saw its face
Jin: Yah! Who the fuck is banging my door??
Hobi: idk cause m in my room, trying not to loose my life
Yoongi: hmm me too
Yoongi: where's Namjoon?
Joon: what?
don't tell me that you're thinking m the one who is banging his door
Hobi: what the hell Namjoon, we hadn't yet asked you.
Joon: no hobiii I thought ya'll are gonna ask me about it.
so I surrendered in the first place
Yoongi: but where's the maknae line?
Jin: GUYSS!!! m afraid. The noise is getting much more louder and..
a-and much more worse. Please help me. M scared asf
Joon: look hobiii. M in my room, sitting and watching the movie and when I saw that creepy face, I fell down and my plumpy butt landed on one of my Ryan toy and it made a sound out of nowhere and since it was sudden I almost pee'd my pants.
Joon: and you are questioning me ?
Jin: yah!, m afraid and m here sitting and risking my life and you people are arguing !!
Jin: shame on you.
Yoongi: I think we actually should go and check on it...
Hobi: okay hyung! We are coming.

Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon went towards Jin's room to check what's actually happening.