Note.

Hey my lovely readers, how are you????
I am fine tho.

I have three news and some appreciations.

Firstly, Horror Mystery hit 2k reads, thank you all very much. These Horror Mystery 's been doing very well recently, everyday I am getting notifications of people adding Horror Mystery to their reading lists. And that makes my day very very very happy, and I feel so much motivated to write more.

Thank you all so much for reading this story.

Secondly, I made this Horror Mystery into a webtoon. I hope you all will read the webtoon. It's on webtoon app. But horror mystery is a part of my webtoon, a BTS related webtoon, "Pastel Bangtan".

This picture above is the cover

(It's my very first comic, so please bear with it... if you go there to read.)

I'll be very grateful if you pick this comic up to read, just like you did to the story.

Thirdly, Yesterday I have started a new novel named...
"Volumes of The Three Elements". This novel is a original story with imaginary characters and not a BTS ff. Genres included are Bl (ofcourse this is a must), Historical, Cultivation, Romance, Fantasy, Adventure, Thriller, Action, Xianxia, Wuxia.

(This picture above is the cover

(This picture above is the cover.)
(This novel can be found on Tapas)

Please read my new novel,, it feels very nice to see my stories growing. And with this novel also, I would love to see some growths. I promise this novel won't let you all down. I'll be very grateful if you read this story of mine too.

Lastly I would love to thank you all for bearing with my stories and reading them, liking them, and commenting them. I feel very happy when I get notifications of you all adding my stories in your reading lists, that really makes my day a lot more happy and motivated.

I don't think five or six thank yous will be satisfying for me. So I won't say thank you. But I'll say a million thank you to you (a million thank yous in one sentence).

Thank you very much. For reading my stories.