chapter 5: cuddles, movie, food

After hoodie, Jack, sally, and Lazari went back into the mansion. lazari and Sally immediately ran off to go play. Jack and hoodie went to the living room and laid on the couch. Jack was on his back while hoodie was on his chest. Jack put an arm around hoodies waist and smiled. Hoodie nuzzles into his neck taking in his scent of blood and pine. Not the best combination but he didn't care. He loved it.

Later Jack and Hoodie started to watch a movie. It was a comedy called Spaceballs. It's like a rip off of star wars. They watched the movie with popcorn. Halfway threw the movie hoodie fell asleep. Jack turned off the movie and picked him up and went to his room. Jack laid down putting hoodie on him. Hoodie snuggled into his chest and smiled in his sleep. Jack took off his mask along with hoodies. Jack pecks hoodie's lips before falling asleep.

~in the morning~

Hoodie yawns and sits up. He looked down and saw jack sleeping without his mask. Hoodie smiles and gets up to use the bathroom. After he went to go make breakfast for him and Jack (yes he washed his hands)

After making breakfast he set up the table and went to go wake jack up. He opened the door only to see jack only wearing a towel, soaking wet. They stared at each other for a while then hoodie fainted. Jack chuckled and laid hoodie on the bed as he dressed.

When hoodie wakes he yawns and stretched. He got up and went downstairs to see EJ eating the food he had made he smiled and sat down and ate as well. EJ didn't eat much because he went downstairs and started eating a second before hoodie awoken.

After breakfast, EJ did dishes and picked hoodie up and went outside with sally and lazari and started training.

(I suggest you read the first book before this one)