Imagine

I was walking down the street with Gerard walking next to me. I felt the cold air bite at me, making me zip my jacket up.

We were currently in England. MCR was on tour here, but Gerard wanted to have a walk around the shopping centre with me.

"Are you cold?" He asks me while turning his head to look at my face. I face him also and nod my head. He then reaches his hand out to hold mine revealing his ring placed on his finger. I smile knowing that I was married to this beautiful man. I take his hand, he lightly squeezes it.

"I love you Gee" I tell him, lightly kissing him on the cheek. We continue to walk around the quiet streets, not really talking but still having a romantic time. As we're walking we find a CD shop.

"Do you wanna go in?" Gee asks me, I nod "If you want to"

He opens the door for me, I step into the store. "Thank you" I say to Gerard for holding the door. He smiles and enters after me. We walk straight to the rock music bit. I spot a Fall Out Boy CD and I squeal, I was a huge fan of FOB.

"Not this again" Gerard sighs in a jokey way. Heh Gerard Way and jokey way heh.. I'll stop now.

Gerard moved his bright red hair out of face so he could look properly. We both spot the MCR CDs and look at them.

"It's weird" Gerard states "I wouldn't of thought we would of got this famous that we actually have our CDs in a store like this."

I smile at him, he was so lucky to be this famous, I especially was lucky to be married to him. I had knew him from art school and he was a quiet and friendly person, I never thought we'd be married.

"You're very lucky to be this famous" I tell him with a grin. Gerard looks at me and raises an eyebrow. "I'm lucky to have you in my life AND my music career, I probably wouldn't be in this position if your didn't come into my life, I could have never survived without you" He tells me, my heart melts in my chest, he cared so much about me, and I cared so much about him. I actually love him.

We then stand awkwardly looking at the CDs, talking about bands we liked.

"Um, sorry to interrupt, but are you Gerard Way?" A woman, around our age asks. Gerard smiles and nods. I knew he liked meeting fans and so do I because most of them like my artwork.

"What's your name?" Gerard asks, but I then notice he wasn't talking to her, he was I fact kneeling down talking to a little girl. I giggle at him, he looked so silly but cute.

"Um hi, it love your art!" The woman tells me, my smile grows larger and I turn to face her. She had black hair and a few tattoos on her arms. "Thank you!" I say to her.

"Oh this is my little daughter, Lily" She says directing to me and gestures down to the little girl. Gerard was still talking to her. "She's precious" I coo and kneel down next to Gerard, the girl seems a little scared at first and hides behind the woman's legs, but eventually she comes out from behind them.

We have a little talk to her and she was the cutest kid I had ever seen! I had secretly wanted a child but I didn't know about Gee, so I never mentioned it.

"Anyway we better get going" The woman announces. Me and gee get up from our crouching position. Gerard signs some stuff for her. The woman (Ella) seemed really nice. "Thanks" Ella smiles "Anyway let's go Lil' we need to go get daddy"

The wave goodbye and walk out of the shop.

We too walk out the shop and start heading back to the tour bus. "Babe, I was thinking" Gerard mumbles, sounding nervous. He then stops and takes a seat on a bench. "Wasn't that little girl cute?" He asks me. I nod.

"She was so cute" I tell him "I've always wante- nevermind" I mutter the last part. I know if I mention having a child Gerard would probably say that he was too busy to look after one. "What were you going to say? He asks "Please tell me."

"I was going to say that I've always wanted a little girl, they're so cute" I murmur. Gerard's face lightens up. He holds my hand with both of his. "So have I" he grins "I would love a baby to look after, how about we try?"

I smirk and nod my head, knowing what he was hinting at. "Well we can't exactly 'try' on the tour bus" I tell him, with a slight laugh. Gerard laughs aswell "Well after this U.K tour, we're going back to our house so that we can try after that" he says, looking into my eyes with hope. I nod my head "well, I'd love to Gee"

Gerard looks overly excited and kisses my cheek. "I can't wait" he whispers in my ear. We stand up from the bench and continue our walk to the tour bus.