05

I didn't expect Luke's name popping up on my phone to be the first thing I saw on a Saturday morning, but it was. Quickly checking the time before I opened the text, 10am, it's like midnight.

Luke; Meet me outside greenery forest at 10am x

New message; what for?x

There was a lot of ways I was planning to spend my Saturday and meeting up with Luke Hemmings was not one of them, I haven't said much to him and after what I've heard/read meeting up in a forest isn't exactly making me squirm with excitement.

'Luke; I want to show you something x'

'New message; You know showing your penis to young girls in a forest is illegal right?x'

"Luke; funny, just be there at 10 okay? x'

'New message; okay x'

I don't know why I agreed to meet Luke today, I've known him for only a few days yet I felt comfortable with him. That didn't mean that I would be inviting him to any family dinners anytime soon, but still, I felt like I could relax when I was with him. What is wrong with me?

I couldn't quite work Luke out, he was aggressive, angry and violent. He quite clearly hated everyone, why else would he be throwing punches left right and centre? Yet, when I talked to him he seemed like your average teenage boy. Better even. I couldn't understand why he didn't want to rip my limbs from my body, not only was I breathing but I had also found his little diary written in blood.

Also, why the heck would he want to spend his Saturday morning with me? Unless he planned to behead me with an axe in the middle of the forest and decorate an oak tree branch with it.

I flicked through my wardrobe to look for an outfit, if this was my last day then I at least wanted to look cute. But then again I've never bothered any other day of my life so why should I start now?

Finally, I decided on a pair of denim shorts and a pink hoodie with matching pink vans which I slipped on after a quick shower. Luckily my long brown hair dried in nice little waves, so I tired it back into a neat pony tail and added a coat of black mascara to my eye-lashes.

As I took my phone off charge I realised it was o9;51, giving me just enough time to drive down to the forest as it was just down the road from me. I wrote a quick note telling my mum I popped out with a friend knowing she wouldn't be up for another hour or two.

I jumped into my car and turned on the engine. It wasn't exactly the best car ever made, the door were clinging on for dear life and it was bright green, but hey it's what's on the inside that counts, me. I may be driving a bright green snot ball everywhere but I still looked like a badass bitch.

~~~~~~~
Parking up in the little car park by the side of the forest I noticed Luke leaning against the little fence. The car park was only small because people usually walked here with their dogs or to bury a body or something, but I was to lazy for that. I got out my car and started making my way towards Luke, of course he was in his black skinny jeans which I was starting to wondering they were one of the many tattoos inked on his body. However, he was wearing slightly more colour than usual with his plain white tank top, calm down disco Stu.

"Hey," I smiled, now standing in front of him.

"Just got released from rehab have you?" He asked, looking just past me into the trees.

"Excuse me?" I said, raising my eyes brow at him.

"Well, you could have put a little effort in." It was hard to tell if Luke was joking around or not, he hardly ever showed any emotion.