100 Days with Kim Jaejoong Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Again...once again she had nightmares...
How many times she prayed that Jaejoong could save her somehow.He was her Hero...It's so sarcastic the fact that when she first knew about him she hated him so much.But now..this person was so important to her.
She went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water after that she went into the living room laynig down to the sofa and puting her earphones.She need to release the anger inside her furious soul.
Another song of Gazetto,Taion..the song that made her bust into tears when she first listened.The furry and the sadness from this song was her as well.

Jaejoong just finished using the laptop,responding to some of the tweedes after her remember that it would be better to take a cup of water in his room for the night.He was walking through the living room when he saw a shadow on his sofa.The light was off and he let it like this.Jaejoong came closer without making any sounds.He found Yomi with her eyes closed and with a song that was grunting into her ears.
What bothers her?he started to aks himself.She didn;t talked much with him anyway.
Then he saw that she opened her eyes slowly.That look made him shivering for a second.It was a look full of hate and so empty as well.She looked like someone lost.Then suddenly tears falled on her cheeks closng her eyes again.Yomi didn't saw Jaejoong standing there beeing too concentrated into the song.
He stared at her with more attention.Her face wasn't too pretty,like models have,her hair was short and died into a redish nuance,her clothes were simple and ugly.No forms,just a skiny woman with small breasts.Even her skin was not as perfect as his,it had marks and seemed a little oily.She wears some glassea and he thought that her eyes must be brown but when she saw those sparkling with tears ,he realized that her eyes were actually blue.Like the Han's River water...
She wasn't someone he would give attention with her prettiness or charm,because it was non..but the expression she had on her face was showinlg someone that was sufffering inside.And that made him feel a little sorry for him.
Jaejoong slowly streched his hand to take off one of her earphones.

Jaejoong was the one that made her soul feel more calm.She didn't wanted to live the past anymore but she couldn't forget eigther.
- You have beautiful lips...the one that killed her used to say.She felt so digusted everytime he would touch her.Then like in a dream that felt real,she felt a hand touching her cheek.Yomi catched the hand so scared and opened widely her eyes.
- Jaejoong ssi! Waht are you doing here?she asked in a tone that showed that she wasn't aspect him to be there.Then she realized that it was only him trying to take off one of her earphones.
- How silly girl! He is not here.It was just JJ. she told to her self breathing reliefed.

Jaejoong thought that he saw fear on Yomi's face when she felt his hand.Something was not right with her for sure.Her expression changed sudddenly when she saw him.
- Are you ok?he asked her with a gentle tone.
She wanted so much to hug him cause he had this sweet,innocent look right now.
Yomi smilied and quikly gave a short kiss on his cheek.
- You were worried for a second for me.Gomapseumnida Jaejoong ssi.Just because of that i feel lucky.I am,ne? than she turned away from a Jaejoong that wasn't saying anything and waved to him smiling wishing him a good night.

- What did i just done?she mumbled into her pillow like she was trying to hide herself.She just kissed his cheek?Omg!She had the huge urge to hug him tight but she end up kissing his cheek.
- Aigo!...she laughed to herself thinking of how soft his cheek seemed like.
Like kissing a woman cheek not one of a man.lol
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Next morning,Yoochun and Junsu was there in Jaejoong's house.It was a lot of agitation which made Yomi wake up earlier that she usually should.Everyone were in the kitchen and Yomi was looking carefully at everyone.
Micky looked kinda sleepy and tired but he was talking a lot like usually.
Junsu was in a very bad mood standing there with a frowned face that Yomi found it funny cause that one wasn't like the Junsu she knew.It gave him a cute image somehow.
Jaejoong came from his room still arange a little the hair with his hands and talking with Micky.
Yomi that was standing there at the table in her pijamas eating with laziness some cereals was thinking that before going to sleep she searched for fanfics about him on the internet.One said that Jaejoong was having a period and he got pregnant with Yunho.
Why everyone saw him as someone very innocent and vurnerable..a vurnable that was gay and inlove of his ex bandmate?This man that she had now into her front wasn't at all innocent and vurnable.He was strong and stuborn and he seemed very decided to fight for what he wanted.And since she came in here,they never heard the boys talking or even saying Yunho or Changmin's name.She really wanted to ask about them but now was not a good moment.She had to wait more.
Jaejoong was elegant,his tastes in fashion was amazing in her eyes.Never in her life she never met a man that would dress with such a good taste like he does.
Today for no reason he seemed way more younger.Yomi started to forget that actually he was more younger with 2 years that her.He had a cute air of a young boy.His hair looked so smooth and she loved the parfume he used today...If the fans would see what she sees now,they would envy her to death.Actually Youngwoong Jaejoong was 1.000 times more beautiful than in photos and videos.He had something in real life that would hit you and make you admire him even more.Somekind of charm that would intimidate anyone close to him,a charm that you couldn't feel that much through a pc screen.
He was a mixed of manly and elegance..exactly what she always admired at not too many men.
But imagine this man having a period and getting pregnant....
A grim appeared on her face.
- Don't laugh Yomi.They will think you are crazy.Act normal.she thought but just looking at him the way he looked a little worried about the schedule for that day the JYJ had didn't suited at all with the image the fans were talking in some fanfics.He was a man..he was borned as a man and from what she knew only the ones that were transexuals could get pregnant.Borned as women and after some operations and treatament they would turn into men still keeping the uther that was the only feminine thing that they would keep.
So it would be impossible like Jaejoong to get pregnant.Looking at his thin waist and than at his face she bursted into a horrible laughter.
Everyone stoped from their chating and stared confused at the young woman that couldn't stop laughing like crazy.
- I'm sorry.Chusuhamnida.she said trying to stop, leaving to her room.