100 Days with Kin Jaejoong chapter 2

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

First week

 - "I dont feel confortable living in here at all.Jaejoong ssi is trying to avoid me as much as possible.I've met Yoochun ssi and i was shocked that he was more colder than his bandmate.The only one that did seemed more nice was Junsu ssi.

I started to thik to ask Az to send me back to Tokyo.I wanna go home.I hate this emptyness,i dont like that they are trying to not have at least a simple chat with me."

 Since she came Yomi started a diary in her laptop.At least to spill her thoughts and feelings in there if she couldn't talk to no one..

In the night she had a nightmare and needed to take some air,so she went to the balcony from the living room.Outside it was raining.She loved the rain so much because it would give her a calm feeling.

Without realizing she was all wet but she didn't cared at all.The rain drops would try to wash her bad feelings that were chasing her from the nightmare,from her past.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

  - Hyung...did you saw Yomi lately?Junsu asked Jaejoong that was drinking a glass of water.

 - No...She must be in her room.

 - Why you don't like her at all?

 - It's not that i don't like her.I have no opinion about her.She could be someone dangerous,i don't know anything about her and i don't trust her even more that she is a foreigner.

Junsu stood up and walked to the room that now was Yomi's.He knocked at the door but no answer was heard.

 - Yomi san.he called her few times but he gave up when he saw that no answer or noise was heard from the other part of the door.Probably she didn't wanted to be disturbed by no one after she saw that everyone was cold with her.

A hard knock on the entrance door was heard and Jaejoong opened it with a lazy move.

In front of him was a guy with blonde hair and pink strands.He was a little more short than him,wearing a pair of grey jeans and a white blouse plus a black jacket.He was breathing like he just stoped to run.

 - You are Kim Jaejoong right?the guy asked in japanese.

Jaejoong rised his eyebrows.It was the first time since he was in his country,Korea,and someone talked to him in japenese.

 - Sou desu.Jaejoong desu.Demo anata wa dare desu ka?

 - Where is Yomi? the guy asked without answering Jaejoong's question.

 - In her room she must be.

The guy entered in the apartament without to ask permition.

Yume was really worried about Yomi because he send her a message 4 hours ago and she only responded:

- Do you know what i need right now?I need a tight hug.

He was really worried.She wouldn't write or say something like that if she was ok.

 - Where is her room?he asked nervous looking around until Jaejoong only pointed to a door from the far right.He walked faster crousing the living room and meeting 4 pair of eyes that looked at him confused.