You become friends

Deku:
You and Midoriya quickly became friends, you always ate lunch together and you guys basically lived at each other's houses. You two were very close and you began to have feelings for him. You loved spending time with him and he was so sweet and absolutely adorable.

Todoroki:
It took awhile but after about three weeks of eating lunch and trying to talk to Todoroki he eventually warmed up to you, he actually enjoyed your company and your weird questions. He told you about his dad seeing that he could trust you, and you helped him when he was upset or just wanted to talk.

Bakugo:
Although he was rude to you at the mall you guys became friends because Kirishima introduced you to him. He was rude at first but soon didn't mind you. You would eat lunch with him and train with him. You really liked Bakugo, you liked his explosive personality and his red eyes and you thought he was so cute.

Tamaki:
Because of your best friend Nejire you became good friends with Mirio and Tamaki. Though Tamaki was shy and didn't talk much you two were still good friends. When he puts his head against the wall to calm his anxiety you would always walk up to him crouch down slightly move in front of him then stand up again so his head is resting on your shoulder, you would always do this to calm him down, when his head is on your shoulder you would hug him and whisper sweet things to calm him down. Tamaki quickly gained a huge crush on you, he just loved everything about you.

Monoma:
Shortly after you threw Monoma across the cafeteria, he walked over to you with Kendo holding him by his shirt. "We'll go on." Kendo said "I'm sorry for calling your quirk weak." Monoma said in a defeated voice. " thanks for apologizing I guess?" You said though is sounded more like a question. Not long after that you actually became friends with Monoma and you guys would talk at lunch and playfully insult each other then laugh.

Kirishima:
After the incident, Kirishima would always comfort you when you needed him. You would go over to his house and play video games and just talk and laugh with each other, you started noticing small things in Kirishima like how his lips fold perfectly into a smile or how he would always blush when you hugged, after a while you realized why, you liked him.

Kaminari:
It soon became regular for you and Kaminari to talk before class and during lunch, you guys would always say cheesy pick up lines then laugh at your weirdness. "Are you looking for a sale? Cause at my house clothes are 100% off." Kaminari said as you nearly choked on your food laughing, as a blush slowly crept onto your cheeks. You soon realized that you had a crush on Kaminari.

Iida:
Like your mother said you eventually warmed up to Iida and his weird hand movements. You would always train together, he would help you with your quirk and you would help him with hand to hand combat. You quickly grew a crush on him, you liked the way he made his weird hand movements when he spoke and you loved how his hair was always perfectly placed you loved everything about him and his strict personality.