"Eh, one of us have to be put together to balance it out." Madaya shrugs her shoulders, the two share a laugh as her mom puts the car into drive, shaking her before taking off.

༄༄༄༄

"What time should I pick y'all up?" Leticia rolls down the window to ask.

Madaya and Jeneva shares a look in thought, Madaya turns her head back to her mom. "5:30 ish?"

Leticia checks to see the time on her car; 1:42. "Alright, if I don't come to get y'all, I'll send Makari. Bye, be safe."

The two wave at the woman, "We will. Love you."

"Love you, too."

Madaya and Jeneva starts heading inside the mall, looping arms with each other.

"What's first?" Jeneva scopes out the different stores but her eyes drift off to the food court.

Madaya rolls her eyes, "I was going to say let's go get our nails done but seeing your face we might as well head to the food court." Jeneva laughs and drags her, making sure not to bump into the people as they pass.

"Come on. Imma get a snack and then we can go get our nails done, okay?"

"Why are there so many people here on a Sunday?" Madaya complains, slowly regretting leaving the house at the sight of the sea of people.

Jeneva shrugs as they walk up to the line Aunt Anne's. "Probably an event or sale or something."

Jeneva ends up getting a cinnamon pretzel while Madaya buys mini bites, not wanting to hold the big pretzel.

They decided to just head to a store while they finish the pretzels. Jeneva gasps as she looks through the racks, pulling out an outfit she knows she wouldn't wear and shows it to Madaya who was shopping on the other side of her.

"Day Day." The girl looks up with wide eyes when it connects to the revealing outfit. Jeneva smirks, "You should go try it on and show me, baby girl."

Madaya cringes with a laugh, "Neva put that down. You know damn well my dad would snatch me before I even step foot outside with that."

Jeneva pouts, "I didn't say you have to buy it. I just wanna see it on you." Madaya shakes her head with a smile, looking through some more clothes.

"How 'bout you go try it on."

Jeneva pulls the dress away as if examining it then makes a face, "Hell no. I ain't got the body for it." Madaya tosses her head back with a laugh, "But you on the other hand, do. Come on Day Day, I know you'll look sexy in this."

Madaya sighs, shuffling through the clothes on the rack. Her eyes occasionally eyeing the dress, debating on trying it on. She does have the body for it.

She was bigger than Jeneva in the boob and butt department at the age of fourteen going on fifteen, and she's still growing. Though the two are both athletic, Madaya was short and thicker with Jeneva being slightly taller and slimmer.

In Madaya's eyes, Jeneva's body is perfect. She hides it underneath her tomboyish attires, but she chooses that as her own choice. She's comfortable in her body.

Madaya on the other hand hides her body cause she hates the stares. She knows her figure is good, it gains her compliments from people.

But that's just it.

Those compliments, mainly from the boys, that looks her way sees her body before her eyes and it makes her uncomfortable.

So, she hides it to avoid the attention.