sypnosis.

RICH GIRL

high and dry,
out of the rain

it's so easy to hurt otherswhen you can't feel pain

when you can't feel pain

DIANA PAPEN had been feuding with Robin Buckley for longer than she could remember. Ever since they were little girls, Diana always wanted whatever Robin had — and whatever Diana Papen wanted, she always got.

Diana had virtually everything a teenage girl could want. She was one of the most popular girls at school, her family practically ran Hawkins, Indiana, and best of all, she was sought-after by nearly every boy in her grade. Despite all of this, nothing gave Diana more pleasure than seeing the look on Robin's face every time she one-upped her. None of her friends knew why she was so keen on making Robin miserable, but they knew not to use the word obsessed when they questioned her about it — unless of course they wanted a swift kick.

As for Summer of '85, it came much quicker than expected. Diana knew her father had been wanting her to get a job for awhile now and she had never been one to miss out on a golden opportunity to get under Robin's skin, so she couldn't think of a better place to work than at Orange Julius — directly across from Scoops Ahoy. From then on she made it her mission to spend every single one of her breaks over there finding new ways to annoy Robin. Her personal favourite was flirting with Steve Harrington while he was on the job. He always had odd yet interesting things to say. However, none were as odd as the time he accidentally told her about one of his children intercepting a secret Russian communication.

Now Diana had a new mission, help the others save their country... but she had to save it better than Robin.

diana papen. maude apatow.

jack patterson

jack patterson. young! milo ventimiglia

 young! milo ventimiglia

-

charles papen. keanu reeves.
wendy papen. madchen amick.

author's note
okay so i'm really excited for this bc i love robin so much. the updates will be super slow though bc i procrastinate a lot. oh and format credit to hollvnds (:

warnings: mature language, lgbt themes, homophobia, gore, etc.

dedications: caffeineshakes hadestcwns whorevengers BRIELCRSON bryceloskis bylersmayfield softiebyers -colourful JEREMYBOT starfircs SUUSDENIES adropoftoxic peterstingIe
& anyone else who likes strangers things