Studying (Vanitas)

Start from the beginning

(Name)'s POV

Sora just started crying and muttering good byes for some reason after Vanitas came, I wonder why?

"HE'S WHAT!!! Why is he going over to your house!"

"He wanted help studying, so what? Nothing wrong with that."

"N Nothing nevermind! Forget I said anything! When are  you guys leaving anyway!?!"

"Oh yea right now actually! Come Sora!" I started dragging him out the door but he suddenly got lighter... did Sora lose a leg or something?

"I'll drag him over to your house since it's in the same direction as ours anyway." Vanitas yanked Sora out of my grip and walked nonchalant out the school while conversating with me about the new horror movie out and new lethal moves he came up with.

"And then the chains are heated up with Firaga buring their skin while you just start cutting them."

"Wow that's pretty deep Vanny I should try that sometime."

"No way (Name) I'm gonna try it first since it was my idea."

""Xigbar doesn't care so as long as my name comes first I'll get to do it."

"Fuck you bitch."

"I know you do!"

He turned his face away from me and told me to fuck off, what a weirdo.

Sora's POV

While I was being kidnapped by my brother and (Name) they started talking about Xigbar's torture class, making me shutter as they went into a great amount of detail of the pain. These guys were sadists, but I haven't decided which one was worse. Van just got in a little argument with (Name) and I totally thought she won since Van got quiet and his grip on my shirt started to choke me. Someone HELP!!! T.T

"We're here Sora! Time to start your tor I mean studying!"

Mission to save the worlds sure be nice right about now. Come on horde of heartless and everything else come save me!!! 

"Yay."

"Kay bye Vanni~"

(Name) dragged me inside and quickly shut the door in Vanitas's face. In any other situation I would have laughed but I'll need all the energy to just survive today.

 Vanitas's POV

(Name) the girl I like just slammed the door in my face and is alone with my brother... fuck my life!!! If they end up dating I'm gonna make his life miserable. Maybe Sora should be the test dummy for my new torture techniques, yea and I'll make sure it'll be extra painful. I didn't realise I made it back home until my twin decided to rear his annoying self infront of me.

"Heya Van, where's Sora?"

"Fucking his brains out with a cheese grater so piss off bastard!!!"

"Umm ok?"

I glared at the bastard hoping he would die.

"You should get laid already Van, the stress sounds like it's piling up. Just ask (Name) for a kiss or something."

The blond idiot made me remember what had happened earlier. Death to him!!!

"I fucking hate you, you bitch!"

"The feeling's mutual Vanni~"

He walked away like he was some hot shit. That twin of mine was gonna get it just like Sora.

Hours later

Ugg who's calling me at this hour. Interrupting my personal time who the fuck do they think they are. It's a real hassel being me.