Sidd: Dude, I heard someone talking to someone in the bathroom.
Bhavesh: And?
Sidd: They were talking about Avi party and getting rid of you, Priya, Jai, and rani.
Bhavesh: Thats not good.
Sidd: What are we going to do?
Bhavesh: Me and Priya are in charge of the party. So I'll hire security and they won't let anyone without a invitation in.
Sidd: Okay.

Jais pov:
That message that rani got is scary. She is shaking because she is scared. I'm nervous too!

Jai: rani, it'll be alright. Relax.
rani: Jai, I'm scared. What if something happens...
Jai: Nothing will happen, I won't leave you alone. Ever.

I hugged her tightly and she stopped shaking after a bit. I need to distract her from this, but how?
Just then I got a call.

Jai: Hello?
Voice: Jai!! IM BACK IN MUMBAI!
Jai: RAJ?! Oh my god! When did you come? We have to meet up!
Raj: Yes! Just came back from London yesterday.
Jai: Nice! How about we meet at Avis birthday party? It's in two days, I'll text you.
Raj: Perfect, See you then!

Just when I hung up, Avi, Sidd, Priya, and Bhavesh walked in the house.

rani: Hey guys! How was the mall?
Priya: Awesome! Let's go to my room, I'll show you the stuff I got. Avi will show you her stuff too!
Avi: Yess lets go!

The girls went into Priya room. Bhavesh and Sidd sat down on the sofa.

Jai: Guys, raj just called. He's back in Mumbai. He wanted to meet up so I said we all can meet up at Avis birthday party.
Bhavesh: Dude that's perfect! Me and Priya are in charge of it, and we are hosting! 😂
Sidd: Great, I also have a big surprise planned for her. But I'll need time.
Jai: We are totally having slow dances.

Bhavesh and Sidd just looked at me.

Jai: I meant, for Avi and Sidd obviously! That's time right?
Sidd: Actually, that's perfect. Once we are done the slow dances, Bhavesh can you get everyone off of the dance floor?
Bhavesh: Yeah.. But can you at-least tell us what your surprise is?
Sidd: Then it wouldn't be a surprise! 😏
Jai: Okay But like it better be good, cause now I really wanna know!
Sidd: It's gonna be awesome, trust me!

With that he got up and went to the kitchen.

*few hours later*

Priya POV:
So it was dinner time, and we were all starving. Today Sonia Aunty (Jai And Avi Mom) said she was bringing us food and Veena Aunty (Bhavesh Mom) said she was bringing dessert. This was the first time I would meet Bhavesh mom, so I was a little nervous. We were all sitting, waiting for them.

Bhavesh: my mom said she's coming in like 15 minutes.
Jai: Same with my mom.
Avi: I think they are coming together.
Priya: Oh okay.
rani: I'm starving 😂
Sidd: Everyone is... 😂

A few minutes later they both came. Avi opened the door.

Avi: Mom! Veena Aunty! Come in.

Jai, Avi, and Bhavesh went to hug them. Sidd also went to help take the food out of their hands and placed it on the table. I went into the kitchen and got plates, and rani got them settled.

Sonia: How are you feeling rani?
Raina: Better Sonia Aunty, thanks for asking.
Sonia: Call me Mom ☺️
Veena: Bhavesh, where's Priya?
Bhavesh: She's in the kitchen, I think she is getting the plates. Let me go check.

Bhavesh pov:
I went into the kitchen and saw Priya just standing there.

Bhavesh: Priya what's wrong?
Priya: I'm meeting your mom for the first time! What if she doesn't like me!?
Bhavesh: Oh my god, you're so stupid. She loves you already! Now let's go, she wants to meet you.
Priya: Are you sure?
Bhavesh: Yes now lets go babu! 😂

Hi hey and oh my god!😂 What did you think of the chapter? Also by the time I finished this chapter, Bhavesh replied to my comment... that wasn't even on his post! 😂

 that wasn't even on his post! 😂