Action

Abram suddenly turned to Caden. "Get up."

It took a moment for it to register. "You speak English."

"Yes, you stupid gringo, I do. Get up." He said this with even more urgency than the last time.

Caden got to his feet slowly. Immediately, a rifle was shoved into his hands. "What's going on?"

"Ainika is in trouble."

"How do you know?"

"She activated her emergency signal."

"You guys have emergency signals? What is this, like the Batcave or something?"

"Do not sass me, American. She is in trouble, and we are going to save her. I hope you know how to shoot."

"Yeah...okay." Caden shut up. He was like totally freaked out right now, after a pretty crazy morning of getting tied to a railroad, getting saved by a girl who could see the future, sneaking onto a train, having some deep conversations on said train,getting a tracker cut out of his leg, and then waking up to a sci-fi-esque situation. If it wasn't for the deeply troubled look on the man's face and his obvious concern about Ainika, it would almost be comical. But from what he had seen, Ainika could handle herself pretty well. If she had called for help, then she was in serious danger.

Suddenly, his mind flashed to the worst scenario. "Sir—"

"Call me Abram." The man said gruffly.

"Mr. Abram, sir, do you think...do you think they might have her?"

"I wouldn't be a bit surprised. From what I've seen," Abram gestured toward his leg. "They're ruthless. They'll stop at nothing to get what they want, and they wanted her."

Caden was silent, inwardly freaking out. "So what are we going to do?"

"They kidnapped her, so we're going to kidnap her back."