Chapter 12

"You what's your name " asked rei
"Hariko the right hand of the leader of the rebellion side"
"Hm take me to your leader"
"What a konoha shinobi doing here"
"Oh this? I am no longer a konoha shinobi" said izuna and burned the headband
Hariko took rei to their leader when they reach they knock on the door they heard faint 'come in'
"Hello hariko who is that boy?"
"Mei-sama he asked to see you"
'See me? He is not looking bad though'
"What's your name cute boy and why you wanna see me?"
"Cute? Whatever my name is Rei Otsutsuki a former konoha shinobi and i am here to know why this war is going on"
"Ex-konoha shinobi huh? I despise traitors if you know"
"Are you talking about traitors? You are leading the rebellion side that means you are a traitor aswell hm"
"You are talking to the leader show some respect" said hariko
"Hariko shut up and leave us" said mei
After hariko left mei get her attention back to rei
"You have a point right there but why you are concerned about it?"
"I am just curious why you are going against the mizukage"
"*sigh* yagura the mizukage start killing everyone who have a bloodline that's why we stand to fight him and trying to get him out of the mizukage position for the corruption that he did to kiri"
"I will help in killing him aswell i will help you to be the 5th mizukage "
"Oh thank you but why? You could just leave this village and go somewhere else peaceful"
"You are right but other place i don't think they will welcome me"
"Hein? How so? There's sand kumo and iwa"
"Sand is allied with konoha kumo they hate me right now and iwa well there's no more iwa"
"W-what you mean no more iwa?"
"I massacred the village everyone dead it's no more"
"That's insane why?"
Rei handed mei the video that shows Anko's death
"That's horrible if you didn't kill them i was gonna go and do it myself i won't let any women get such a treatment like that!"
"Back to business today at midnight i want you to get all your shinobi and go to yagura's soldier and kill them i will take care of yagura and the other troops"
"There's noway yagura's place is at the west and it's surrounded by lots of shinobi unlike the other camps"
"Just trust me mei"
"*sigh* fine but come back safe"
At midnight
"Are everyone ready!!" Said mei
"Yeah!!"responded the army
Mei went toward rei she gived him a kiss on the cheek and said
"That's for Good luck"
"Thanks mei i will help if i finish fast"
"No need we can do it"
Rei went to yagura's place in his way he massacre everyone he sees
"Well yagura your ruling time end tonight"
"I like to s--"
He couldn't complete the word as his head fly of his neck. When he went to the other place to help mei
"Rei what you doing here i thought you were gonna kill yagura?"
"Hm he is dead i am here to help"
They all watched wide eyes
"No way it's just 5min and you are done? Fine let's end this war"
They all watched as rei disappear and appeared behind all the enemies then they saw the enemies vaporize
"It's done lady mizukage"
Mei watched him and thanked god that he is on her side or she is doomed the rest went to rei and throwing him up and down while saying "our hero"
Rei couldn't help but smile this indeed was a better village than konoha