Nisha (after thinking a lot) :okay bhaiyu I will help you.... But dare you hurt her in your oh so famous anger..

Arnav (hugs her) : ofcourse i won't pari... But at some point if I in need to put some sense in her to make her understand i will apply my oh so famous thing...

Nisha : bhaiyu.. I need to say u that is if she gets in any relationship even a friendship she will not break it she will got to any extent to save relationship she doesn't like to break relationship... If she says yes then I will be the happiest person she is pa...

Realised what was she going to say she stopped and arnav sensed it...

Nisha : arrarr... Bhaiyu all the best...

Arnav : thank you good night...

Nisha : good night....

Present time :

Aman : wowoo buddy what a move... Am impressed

Aranv : thank you thank you...

Aman : did nisha called you??

Aranv : not yet may be at night....

Aman : hope so .. Anyway keep me updated buddy...

Arnav : sure... Now lets call a day..

Aman : ya..

They both headed towards RM & GM after bidding bye...

At 8pm after calling a day both nisha and khushi came out of hospital to go home... Nisha was driving and khushi was sitting beside her...

Nisha called her bhaiyu as she know khushi will speak up now as they both are alone...

As soon as arnav got call from nisha he attended as he was simply going through a file...

Nisha : how was your day khushu?

Khushi : good and yours??

Nisha : good... What's the matter khushu thinking about bhaiyu (khushi turned to nisha side) means how to make him believe that....

Before nisha could say khushi said...

Khushi : yes nishu am thinking what should i do to make him believe that I am in love with someone else... Which is not true but I should make him understand.. Infact he should understand and move on.... U know na I can't spoil his life??

Nisha : khushu listen like I said before... Open up with bhaiyu and then make him understand why u can accept him...

Khushi (now fully turned towards nisha) : what if he won't agree... And says he has no problem with me.... I know he will say... That he has no problem with my reason but in future it will b affect and I don't want him to regret on his decision..

Nisha : that means u love bhaiyu??

It was more a statement rather than a question...

Khushi (while stammering) I... I mean n.. No why will I lo.. Love him...

Nisha : come na khushi tha way ur spekaing I know...(with hurt) You don't need to hide things from i know you in and out...

Khushi (with sorry face) : nishu plzz am soryy yaar I didn't mean to hurt you... Only you know me in and out u understand me plzz don't be hurt.....

Nisha : then say me khushu? What is in ur heart... Share with me atleast..

Khushi (taking a deep breath) :I don't know nishu i can't name my feelings as love but ya i like him.... And again no false hopes..... I shouldn't continue with him by accepting his proo9just because i have few percent of hope... No I can't neither I want to open up.. I know if I open up he will do all possible ways to make me say yes which I don't want.... Yes nishu am affected by him.. By his talks his presence his way of caring all of him affects me gives me new feelings which I haven't felt... On serious note I don't want to feel because I can't spoil his life... He will with time move on and get prefect life partner rather me not so prefect girl...