The scent 2

____^^_____kyle pic ___^^____

I didn't even have the chance of asking her name. I got home feeling disappointed but on my way home something caught my attention, it felt almost as if the scent of my mate. But because i was speeding i fairly caught the scent. Going to my room i took a quick shower, got changed and went downstairs to get something to eat. Just then clark walked in covered in my mates scent i noticed he was wearing a cardigan that wasn't his.

Seeing that i had seen him with someone's cardigan, he began to rattle and stutter; "I..erh...i was walking infront of a house a few blocks away when i stepped on a banana split, slipped and feel in dog poop...then this beautiful, sexy girl , with the most beautiful blue sapphire eyes came out from the house and helped me up and lent me her cardigan".

"I tell you......she's got one fine ass behind her. Had she been a little bit younger or viceversa , one of us would have found himself under the others bedsheet", he said. Ofcourse being a hormonic teenager with crazy testosterone the size of three males put together,..he was bound to say something like that.

"Enough with the comments",.... i said with slight irritation visible in my tone. Irked at my brother perving on my mate.

"This is her house number.... take a look", he said; showing me his left palm.
Block 6 hse no 12 was scripted in his hands.

"Alright thanks...and clark", yeah..he answered....."can you keep an eye on her for me"..... "yh sure thing"...he answered suspiciously eyeing me.

My beta Connor had mindlinked me earlier about picking on a rogue scent near our border. "Am going out of the house to attend to pack business... yeah i'll be back soon"...i shouted to clark. And with that i was out of the house.

__________«____________»__________
hey lovely readers i know its not really long but am really trying since its actually my first story. cope with me pleeeaaase.
hope you enjoy it.