The Suits ✔️

We then get to Berlin and get situated in a nice hotel. I got to room with Peter. Happy told us to get suited up so we walked into our room and Peter was the first one to change into his suit. Happy then came in and started asking why he was wearing that suit. Happy then leads us into another room that has two brief cases.
I walk up to the one with my name on it and read the note on it.
"A minor upgrade for ya sweetheart. - TS"
I smile as I open the case.
"Woah" I hear Peter say as he looks at his suit. He then looks over at mine. "Woah!"
"I know right." I say with a smile as I look back down at my cool new suit.
"Put It on." Happy says.
...

(Credit to whoever made it because I definitely did not

(Credit to whoever made it because I definitely did not. I found it on google so.. I hope your okay with me using it. If not then, you shouldn't post it online *finger guns*)
I look at myself in the mirror.
"Minor upgrade my butt Stark." I softly say with a chuckle. The suit felt great and fit in all the right places for fighting and style.
I then found Peter with his camera again.
"Woah. You look so cool." He says in aww.
"You too. Let's get going. Don't want to be late to the party." I say.
I then notice there were zip up pockets on the side of my legs. I look around and see no one in the room. I quickly grab some of the Sleep Shards and put them in my pocket.

(Like this but a little smaller

(Like this but a little smaller.)
They were my secret weapon that I like to use on occasions and this, is an occasion. I know that Tony told me not to bring them but I have a feeling I'm gonna need them.
After they are in my pockets and zipped up I jump around to make sure they wouldn't interfere with the fight. Surprisingly I couldn't even feel them.
"Dang Stark, you did good." I said to myself as I walked out.