Getting to know her

Shigaraki POV

After awhile I did end up taking a piss and walked back to my room. I never got more sleep but oh well I don't sleep much anyway. While I waited for it to be 9 at least to go out again I played games on my computer cause I need to try and relax and get my mind off things but then something popped up on my head, 'video game hairpins?' Stop that tomura don't think about anything just play the ga-
YOU DIED. I growled and turned off the computer and went to the TV setup and played Xbox beating everyone in the game. Alright fuck it I'm going out into the open maybe I'll find a new game or some shit. I changed into my attire to my casual black hoodie and black jeans with my red shoes i grab father and place him in my pocket. I walk out of my room and locked the door, I don't need toga and staple fuck in my shit again after the last time. I walk into the bar and slam my fist onto the wall to get there attention, I saw most turn and face me "I'm leaving for now, this shit hole is too fuckin loud and annoying. I'll be back in a few hours or so.." I said and was about to walk out before kurogiri spoke up "take the new recruit with you, get to know her background". I growled "fuckin. Fine." I sat down in one of the shitty bar seats "one of you ingrates get her" I rasped out and Dabi got up and what I assumed was to go get her. A few minutes went by and Dabi came back "she'll be out in a few" he said and sat down. I slowly but carefully taped my fingers onto the table waiting a few minutes. When she walked out she was wearing all black, black hoodie black shorts and black shoes, the only thing that stuck out was her socks which they were white with little pixelated frogs on them. She didn't say anything while she slipped on her gloves, "come with me and talk, this wasn't my idea but I don't care your the only person here that hasn't  piss me off today" I said and got up and walked to the door and waved for her to come to me as I walk out the door. "And don't touch my shit I don't wanna see my room fucked up after last time, got it fuck faces?" I said to them and look back seeing them all give a thumbs up, looking stupid as ever, I groaned and and held the door with only 3 fingers for the recruit. I let the door close after she came out. She was smiling I could tell from the corner of my eye. "It's been awhile since I've been out in the day, isn't it nice out?" She told me, I just shrugged "it's.. ok"

Your POV

I was happy I could go outside for once in the day time, although it's not as fun when you have someone as brooding as him with me. "So Mr. Tall and brooding, what did you want to talk about then? You obviously don't seem like the talkative type"
I said as he walked in front of Me.
"Like I said... wasn't my idea" he grunted out as we walked out of the alleyway, sun blaring in our faces,
And now I remember why I don't go outside in the day time.
"Well there has to be something to talk about...."

"Shigaraki... just shigaraki"

"Right. Shigaraki..."

We walked in a awkward silence for what seemed like forever when we passed an arcade.
"Oooohhhhhh shit, we gotta stop here man. Pleeeease!" I begged as he soon stopped.
He took a double take on the arcade store and I could see the smirk he had on his face.
"Fine" was all he said before we walked inside the small but interesting arcade.

Third person

They were the only two inside the arcade,
They both separated to get tokens in there own ways and soon found themselves playing Marvel vs cap com.
Your characters were nightcrawler, Deadpool and hulk,
As his were Ryu, Akuma, and Cammy.
And after a few rounds you were growing frustrated because shigaraki kept winning.
"Damnit man! How are you so good at this?!"
You yelled frustratedly as he chuckled.
"Well I guess you could say I've had time to practice"
He said and you groaned,
"God your worse than Kasai..." you tumbled out as you adjusted your gloves that were shifting from sweat.
"Who?" He asked questioningly,
"He was my ex, he was amazing at video games but always burned the controllers when he was mad" she said chuckling, she leaned on the game and sighed with a smile.
"Kasai had a heating quirk, the angrier he got the more things he melted. Melted everything at least once inside the apartment, lots of things were replaced to be said. But the thing he would melt the most was his game controllers, went through close to 4 a week. But he never understood the fact that he couldn't mooch of mommy and daddy anymore after he was 18"  you said rubbing your face from not getting the proper amount of sleep.
"Sounds like Dabi, piece of shit burns all my fuckin video games if he loses..." shigaraki grumbled out angrily.
"Can never trust someone with a fire quirk right?" You said jokingly as you could hear a faint chuckle.
You felt a bit accomplished to make him chuckle,
He seemed like such a brooding guy, a guy who hasn't laughed in what seem like years, probably his whole life.
'I think I'm gonna like dealing with this guy'
Is all you could think as you both played another game.

Ok listen, Im lazy and schools tough and shit.
This whole pandemic shit made me extra depressed and I have to stay at my grandmas.
And just so you know yes I am aware that the ages are off,
But I made this BEFORE shigaraki's age was released, so don't @ me.
Anyway hope you like it,
I'll try to update sooner or later