BOX

• Dedicated to Minho Di Angelo

Authors' notes

Hello readers, i am writing this base on Maze runner but it will be my version .... I hope you would like it ...

I woke up with the clanking of metals. i couldn't remember how i got in this metal cage/box  . My name is Alexzandra,Alex . I am a demigod ... I am 13 . I remember lots of thing and the warning . A lady warned me that i mustn't tell anyone about where i came from and my past . i must share only my name ... that's all ... 

The metal box hit the ceiling and the top open ... the sun beams went into my eyes and i sat up at the corner ... i saw no one . I climb out of the box with the supplies given ... i was scared.... there was only trees and grass and 4 walls. one has a opening .. i moved towards it ... i walked past the walls to find myself in a maze... i walk around . Near sun set i walked back but the opening has closes.... The place darken and i heard sounds... I was scared ... A metal spider appeared .... It chased me and i ran ...

USing the last resort was shift-shape and climb the veins and over the wall... One of the big giant spider manage to come inside and i went to my defence mode . I shift-shape into a wolf and attacked it ... It was disgusting ... all slimy and wet ... After killing that thing ... i toss it back into the maze... I manage to get some water to wash the disgusting slimy taste out of my mouth." YUCK!" i said out load to myself..

A month later 

I woke up to here something ... I ran to the place where i waken up from ... I saw a boy inside ... i opened the box and he looked at me ...  i helped him out ... and brought him to my shelter . " where is this , who are you ?" " i am Alex.... i don't know where is this sorry... what is your name .." i said after he asked me ...

" I am Alby " he said and went to looked around . He was about to go into the maze when i caught him... " No! don't leave this place .... there are bad things in there ." i said and then ... the walls closed . He looked at me .. "how long you been here " ... " A month so far.." i said he looked at me with a blank expression . " why can't i remember anything?" he asked and i could only reply ." i can't remember anything except my name" i lied ... I felt bad but the warning i have to heed it .....

Alby help me with farming and making shelters... We made weapon and many more ... I showed him my powers ... I was able to shift-shape , summon fire ,snow  and many more . I showed him Rebellion." who gave you this?" Alby asked me and i reply " i came up with it but i can't remember where i get it " Another lie to add on my  ball of lies.

" i go out into the maze too find a way out ... you should stay here." I told him that night .. Everymorning before the wall open i would be waiting  .When it open i would run in ... I ran and ran  the maze was different from the last and first time i ran in witch was a month ago ...  Near sun set around the time the wall would close i would ran back in .  " so what did you find?" Alby asked so i told him about the maze , the spider thing that we called "griever" . We know it is dangerous so around evening time , when the door close i taught Alby to fight .. He uses a spear i made it out of wood.

Authors' notes . 

NO JUDING ME ! i thought of it at night and i hope you would like.