𝖎𝖝

The two exchanged numbers and decided on a day.

Thursday at 6:30, at Jaime's place.

(Y/n) was waking home with a big smile on her face. Not only did she get his number, she even got a date! She was so excited. But, how was she going to leave the house? Her father was never going to let her go.

I guess I have to sneak out

Thursday was tomorrow. So, she had a while to think about how she was going to sneak out. The only way she could was out the window, but she was on the second floor. Her father was always on the first floor. His room was on the first floor, and he would always be in the kitchen drinking. This was going to be hard, but (y/n) knew that she was going no matter what.

(Y/n) got home and rushed up to her room. She locked her door and went to the window. She opened the window and walked out to the roof. Her window was above the rooftop of the first floor. She carefully walked to the area that was closest to the ground. It was pretty far, but at this height she wouldn't break anything. She took a mental note of that and went back inside her room. The plan was going to work. She knew it would.

Then, her phone went off.

(Y/n)'s chest grew warm and a smile appeared on her face as she went through her bag to find her phone. Pulling her phone out, she saw it was Jaime. They had been texting one another the entire day. Even during class, and (y/n) had to beg her teacher to not have her phone sent up when she got caught.

Jaime:

Surprisingly, I am not that
bad at cooking. Is there something
specific you'd like me to make on
Thursday?

Me:                    

     I eat anything, so surprise me

Jaime:

Anything? Then I guess I have to
cook something really nasty.

Me:

I'm still going to eat it

Jaime:

We'll see about that

(Y/n) thought he was adorable. He looked so menacing, and gave off bad boy vibes, but in reality he was so sweet. He enjoys knitting, has a cat, likes taking pictures, scrapbooking, and  drawing. His innocence was so cute to her. He liked 'girly' things, but looked the complete opposite of what he actually likes. In the entire day he went from shy and quiet to outgoing and talkative. He really was a different person now. She enjoyed seeing him like this. She enjoyed having another friend.

Jaime was ecstatic when he got home. He got a date with the girl he liked. And she's coming to his house.

Jaime walked into one of the locked rooms. Pictures of (y/n) were everyone. There were pictures of her sleeping, walking, on her phone, in class, with Russel, butt naked, and even walking to and from school. Every inch of this room was covered in pictures of her. He had never had an actual use for this room, but now he did, and he loved spending hours in here. He had begun sleeping in this room, despite having a perfectly good bed in his bedroom, so that he could wake up to pictures of (y/n) everywhere. Looking at her made him so happy.

Jaime had already cleaned the rest of his condo, and all he had to do was this room. But, she wasn't going to go in here. He was going to lock it. So why clean it? This was art.