Chapter Two: Genin

Y/N's POV:

As I wake up I make my way to my shower, after that I brush my teeth and get dressed in a f/c shirt and black shorts. I put my headband around my neck and leave for my ninja photo. Before I take my picture I take out my contacts and put them back in the little jar they come in. "Okay now I'm ready!" I say to the camera guy as I sit down and take my picture! He snapped the photo. "Here little miss!" He says as he hands me my photo, "Thank you, Sir!" I say as I make my way to the Hokage. As I approach the Hokages building, I see Naruto exit and a little boy following him. 'I really hope he doesn't get into any trouble with that kid...' I think as I enter. I knocked on the door, "Come in." Said the Hokage. "Hello!" I say as I give him my paper with my picture on it. "Hello Y/N, It looks nice, I also see that the last name on here isn't L/N but Hyuga-Uchiha, along with your contacts out. Have you finally dropped the secretive act?" He asked as he examined the paper. "You could say that, but my brother told me to embrace it so, yeah I kinda did!" I say as I smiled. "You are dismissed." He says as I get up and leave.

Time skip to tomorrow

"Sister wake up! Today's orientation!" Said Hikaru as he shook me awake. "Okay okay........" I say as I get up and get ready. We walk to the school and enter class, nether of us have our contacts in and our last names are back to normal, Y/N and Hikaru Hyuga-Uchiha. As we enter we see Naruto and Sasuke kissing. 'Well then.....' Said big brother using our twin telepathy. 'Aww how cute!' I thought as I was trying so hard not to laugh at all the other girls reaction. "As of today, you are all ninjas. To get here you've faced difficult trials and hardships, but that's nothing, what comes next will be more difficult! Now you're only Genin, first level ninjas now, every Genin will be grouped into three man squads, except for two, each squad will be led by a Jounin, an elite ninja. We want each squad to have a balance of strengths and abilities, so that's how we will split you guys up. I will now announce the squads!" Said Iruka Sensei as he looked at his paper. Everyone was on the edge of their seats.

Time skip past all the other groups

"Squad Seven: Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, and Y/N Hyuga-Uchiha." Said Iruka Sensei as a few people looked at me and my brother. "Next Squad Eight: Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka, and Shino Aburame. Now Squad Ten: Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara, and Choji Akimichi." He Said as he let us go to lunch, after that we're supposed to meet our Teacher.