Chapter 13 .2

This should be interesting cause from this moment forward I'll be writing from straight off the top of my head. Until chapter 14 that is.

Last time on Destructive force.

I hear Jiro ask, "can you at least tell us how you met them it could be a great way to bond with us. " I sigh and say,

Now:

"It happened about seven years before I enrolled into UA I had been walking home after school when I got kidnapped by a villain made of slime. " Katsumi perks up at this. " In all honesty I have no idea where I was taken all I know is that it was dark and horrifying there were dead bodies everywhere and incomplete nomus were being created in every corner of the building. Along with myself there were other male children in between the ages of 4-10 me being 7 at the time. To say I was scared would be a understatement I was mortified." I wait and slowly allow this information to sink in before taking a deep breath and continuing my story, " That was the first time I had ever even met Toma Shigiraki and she was merciless when it came to punishing us. I was one of few that could endure the pain of her quirk. Other than her there was also Kora the most person we ran into during the USJ incident. She was nice she even showed some sympathy for us, allowed us to eat with her treated us like family. She isn't evil she is just doing what she is told. After Kora there was their 'Queen' other wise known as All For One she had the ability to take someone's quirk and give it to someone else of her choosing I was chosen most of the time because they knew I could endure the high amounts of pain that was caused by her quirk. It honestly intrigued them that I hadn't turned into a nomu yet, I slowly became unresponsive it wasn't until Kora woke me up from my so called 'slumber' as they said. "

______________________________________

Word Count: 370

So this is the conclusion of chapter 13.2 hope you all enjoyed it and good bye guys.