Chapter.1

A/N: this is my first time writing a fan fiction, so i am sorry if it's bad and i promise the next chapters are going to be better <3
— SETH'S P.O.V —
I woke up to a loud thud from my.. well, me and dean's dorm.
I rushed to the kitchen to find a broken mug and coffee spilled on the floor and a pissed off dean.
It was 10AM in the morning, The sight was kind of weird to me because usually dean sleep til noon on our off days and he's not a morning person at all.
"What's going on? Why's there coffee spilled on the floor? Are you okay?" I asked with a confused expression on my face.
My questions seemed to bother him so i stopped asking and let my questions float in the air.
There was a creepy silence in the room, dean didn't respond yet, did he hear me ? or did he pretend that he hadn't heard me?. So many thoughts started digging in my head and my anxiety now is through the roof.
"Dean, are you alrigh-" i was cut off by dean's raspy and booming voice
"I'm happy !!!! My scholarship is about to be canceled, so happy !!!"
He snapped.
I flinched "Woah, easy there. Why? Why and who's canceling your scholarship ?"
"I don't know i think it's about me skipping several classes and things like that" he said rubbing the back of his neck.
"It's fine we can talk to the professor's about it if you want" i said giving him a warm smile while patting his shoulder.
"Nah we don't really have to. They said if i wanted to keep my scholarship then i have to get a job or y'know join a club"
He looked a bit calmer now and... softer.
"Alright then let's go search for a club for you to join or anything else, you know we both don't want you to leave"
I said excitedly.
He looked at me with those beautiful blue orbs of his, a tired smile had drawn on his face. Damn, how bad I wanted to kiss him that moment but if i did i will probably scare him away and make a douchebag from myself. So i did the simple thing
and returned the smile. 
"C'mon get ready so we can go before it gets hot outside" i said motioning to the bedroom.
"Thank you, seth. Really, i mean it. Thank you so much"
He hugged me, so tight. I got lost in his embrace, his warm body connecting with mine. I didn't want him to pull away, i could stay like that all day. I've always dreamed of the day i get to call him mine, the day he get to call me his. Sadly.... that day will never come. Never.
The hug lasted for a few moment but they felt like hours to me.
I was pulled out of my thoughts by dean's voice.
"You okay, man? What're you thinking about ?"
He said looking concerned.
I didn't know how to respond
It will sound stupid if i told him i was thinking about him.
I decided to not answer the second question.
"Yeah i'm fine. Now let's get ready. You go change and i'll clean the mess you just made here"
"Okay" dean said giving me a suspicious look, he shook his head as he made his way to his room.
I let out a breath I didn't know i was holding and cleaned the shattered glass and the spilled coffee.
Several minutes later and we were out.
The weather seemed to be nice today, it's not hot nor cold. It was warm . I looked at dean while walking beside him. A smile formed on my face. Before i knew it, i was holding his hand.
He looked at me and smiled as he swung our hands back and forth. He seemed to not mind us holding hands. And i liked it.
— Dean's P.O.V —
Seth holding my hand??? No this can't be.... does he like me too ???
No of course he doesn't! we are just friends. He wouldn't think of us like that. Did he really like me or was he teasing me ? Like he always does ? I shook my head as we continued walking down the campus.
>> TIME SKIP <<
After checking out several clubs we finally found an english professor who had hired me as his assistant.
It was already 6:57PM and the sky was red mixed with dark blue and light purple. I didn't want my time with seth to end like that. He helped me keep my scholarship. I had to make it up to him, i thought about taking him to a precious little coffee shop down the road. It wasn't that far.
"Hey thank you for helping me today. I appreciate it."
"No problem, pup. We're besties remember ?"
"Yeah and i thought about taking my bestie for a cup of coffee"
Seth looked at me grinning from ear to ear
"You mean like a date?" He said happily.
"Well...uhm....i.. yeah maybe" i said while running a hand through my hair and looking at the floor.
"AMAZING!!!!!!!" He screamed throwing his hands in the air looking like a child. "Shh people are looking" i said putting his arms down.
>> TIME SKIP AT THE CAFÉ <<
...............................................................................................................