Motivate your anger, to make them all realize.

The sun is shining, the trees were rustling, the windy breeze was dancing, all was going well for Konoha, Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, the oldest out of the current 3 Uzumaki-Namikaze Siblings, he is anti-social, for personal reasons, and also likes training with his Shisui-niichan.

-Flashback-

Shisui Uchiha, coming back from a mission regularly as an Anbu, reporting back to Hiruzen Sarutobi, the retired Sandaime Hokage, who was also calling him for a meeting.

"Ah, there you are Shisui." A voice spoke out to him, he turned around and saw that it was Obito Uchiha, the used-to-be-so-called traitor.

"Obito? What are you doing here?" Shisui replied to him, questioning why was he here out searching for him.

"Yeah, yeah... So I was wondering if you can train the Yondaime's oldest?" Obito asked, hoping that he would say yes so the boy might learn a thing or two from Shisui of the Body Flicker.

"Why the sudden question?" Shisui questioned, wondering why would Obito ask him to train the Yondaime's oldest when he's probably getting trained by his own parents.

"..it's honestly personal. But can you please do this one single favor for me?" Obito asked once more with hope in his eyes.

'Jeez. He's really asking me to do this for him.' Shisui thought in his mind.

Shisui took a big sigh and said "Fine.." deadpanned as he continued. "What's so special about this boy anyway?"

Obito just laughed wryly at his statement. "He has three elemental affinities, Katon, Doton, and Suiton, he has also learned some Katon jutsus, including the Gokakyu and Endan. Doryuuheki from Kakashi, and Suiton.. well we were thinking you can help him with that.." Obito scratched his head in embarrassment.

Shisui's eyes widened, but soon that all changed to a sweatdrop hearing Obito not teaching the kid Suiton.

"Does he know I'll be training him from now on?" Shisui asked Obito, not surprised if Obito hasn't yet.

"Well, nope." Obito replied to the now deadpanned Shisui, he knew Obito wouldn't tell the kid.

-Ending of the Flashback-

"Katon : Gokakyu No Jutsu!" Shisui shouted out as a huge fireball comes out of his mouth heads straight to Naruto.

"Suiton : Suiryudan!" Naruto called out as a stream of water came out running to the Katon Jutsu to intercept.

Both jutsus collided as it made a huge fog gassing both of the shinobi.

It had been a few months now since Obito had asked Shisui to train Naruto, while his family were beginning to notice it, and also began to be regretful of their attitude to him in the past, it's not like Naruto even cared about them anymore, the damage had been already done.

"Taju Kage Bunshin No Jutsu!" Naruto shouted out as more than 10+ of Naruto Clones appeared arming their kunais incase Shisui decided to make a move.

Shisui then decided it was time for him to send out his own Doujutsu, a symbol spinning around Shisui's eyes turned black and at the same time crimson. It was the Uchiha's very own Sharingan.

Naruto startled at this, sure they sparred there and then but this was the first time Shisui decided to get serious.

"Suiton : Mizurappa!" Shisui called out as a spat out a waterfall to Naruto.

Naruto nodded to two of his clones, then one of the clones instantly sent out a Jutsu.

"Doton : Doryuuheki!" A clone called out as a stone wall grew in front of the clone, all the clones, including the real Naruto, excluding the other clone shouted out "Katon : Ryuka No Jutsu!" as he spat out a dragon flame.

Just in the nick of time, Shisui's Mizurappa and the clone's Ryuka collided and it then spurred a massive smoke, seeing the smoke move in an odd direction, Naruto quickly switched to his signature.

"RASENGAN!" Naruto shouted out as he thrusts a spiralling circulated ball in the fog, exceptionally hitting Shisui right in the stomach.

Thinking he got the win, Naruto does a little victory dance before realizing he was in a genjutsu this whole time.

'Shi-!' Naruto thought in his mind, before Shisui got to low kick him and point his kunai at him.

"I give up.." Naruto said in defeat, groaning at the end of his sentence.

"It's okay to lose, Naruto-chan. You'll be stronger sooner or later." Shisui chuckled knowing that Naruto was blaming himself for losing. But then changed to a suprised face seeing Naruto use the Rasengan.

"Naruto, how did you learn the Rasengan probably even without your father's help?" Shisui asked Naruto, knowing the Rasengan was difficult to complete.

"I kind of just stole the scroll from my parents' room then basically learned the rest on my own." Naruto replied, reassured that no one teached him the ways of the Rasengan.

"Well, let's just call it a day otouto." Shisui placed his right arm on Naruto's left shoulder, "Be ready for the next time we spar, this time I won't go easy on you."

Naruto chilled to the core. "R-right.." Naruto could only shiver at the thought his neesan would get serious against HIM! an acaedmy student probably low-genin level.

-Few Months Later-

"Kids it's time to eat!" Kushina shouted out through the hallway, enough for two of the Uzumaki-Namikaze Siblings to hear.

"Coming!" Namira shouted back as she ran first to the dining room.

"Nuh-uh!" Menma replied as he ran behind her, unknown to Namira.

Both kids sat down as they were ready to eat, until.. a pair of footsteps were heard and appeared out of the shadows.

The blonde boy came out of the shadows, walked pass the dining room filling up the tension, and was about to open the door and leave unless for his father.

"Naruto! Come eat with us!" Minato called out to Naruto, hoping they would finally get the bonding he was hoping for.

"No thanks, Minato-san." Naruto replied to him as he went out and closed the door.

'What have we been doing to him?'