Nandini What Happen??

Start from the beginning

All 5 days everyone were spending their family time enjoying with each other busy in preparation and what not. Nandini too was helping them and for a change Mukti didn't taunted her for anything bcoz she didn't felt to do so..

The engagement was held on 28th July and today is 19th the work was going quite good in its pace.... Now it's already 7 pm of the evening everyone were at home chit chatting except Cabir who was out for some work. Everyone were enjoying quite themselves.

While Nandini was in office to check on some files and now she was going back home. She was in her Cab and was stucked in the traffic. It was taking more than normal time so she asked from the Cab driver....

Nandini: Bhaiya what happen !?

Cab driver: Don't know Mam an accident took place there I guess and since police hasn't arrived so noone is clearing the track..

Nandini frowned on listening this and came out of the cab. She went towards the place where a car was crashed into a truck too brutally the car was so much damaged and then she saw a person in the car whose head had hit with steering wheel and glasses were pricked in his whole body. She looked around alto saw that everyone were either watching like there was drama going on Or were making videos to share it on Social Media. She made a disguised face and moved towards the Car with slow and Careful steps. Seeing the Blood she felt like her head was spinning some flashed were coming in her mind welding her eyes with pearls but shooing them off she moved towards the driver seat to help the man out. She firstly checked they the person is alive or not and hence detached the person's head from steering wheel and what she saw made her numb after seeing the face of the person she was shocked her breath hitched at her throat seeing the person lying in pool of blood.....

**Guess people who is the person...🤔🤔

Guess guess I know u can 😊😊

Yes yes u can peeps 😄😄

Yup you are right I guess 😁😁**

Seeing the person Nandini whispered...

Nandini: Cabir.........

Yess He Was Cabir Dhawan lying in the pool of blood when he was going back home he saw a truck coming from front from wrong side and also the breaks of truck were failed he tried to take a turn but alas it was not his day his car crashed in the truck and his head hit the steering and the glasses peirced in his body.. Nandini was numb for sometime her eyes weld up with tears seeing Cabir like this but soon getting a control over her emotions she with the help of pepole took him to the hospital in Ambulance which arrived few seconds back. She was crying seeing his state soon doctors came there and took him to ICU. Before doctor could enter She spoke...

Nandini:(crying) Doc...Doctor he..wi..ll be fi nee Naa...

Doc: Relax girl as of now we can't say anything but ya his condition is very critical I guess too much blood has been out we will try... Till then plz fill up the form at the counter ..

And saying this he moved inside the ICU while Nandini broke into tears. She and Cabir always shared a different bond. It was not like bro-sis bond. They were nether friends but Cabir was always there to make her smile when she looked depressed. He always tried to save her from Manik's scoldings. Infact he was the first person to be there after she became Manik's pa. He only make her meet with Navya and make them friends. He was always special for her. And seeing him in this state broke something in her. After sometime a nurse came there and spoke...