"Can't believe I'm smoking with my mama" i said.

"Can't believe I'm with my mama, period" i said.

"I never wanted you to grow up without a parent, let alone your mother. But when i was attacked that night i knew i had to protect you guys. I knew Jon would slap the whole world before he'd let anything happen to y'all" she said.

"Facts, Pops would smack the whole world if he could" i laughed.

"Wait, someone attacked you?" I asked.

"Now that's another story for another night, not tonight.. I just wanna enjoy this" she said.

"Aye, puff puff pass Ma. I done watched you hit it 'bout 6 times" i said.

"If you ain't just sound like Jon" she laughed passing it.

"He missed you. He hasn't dated or even shown interest in a woman" i said.

"He probably won't ever forgive me" she said.

"He will, he ain't been holding out this long for nothing" i said.

-
"I BEEN HOLDING OUT THIS LONG FOR NOTHING" dad yelled.

I was at the top of the stairs trying to listen to their argument.

"Jonathan I didn't have a choice. That bitch tried to kill me because of you! She tried to kill our kids.. I wasn't allowing it" she said.

"What? What bitch?" he asked.

"JAZMYN" Ma yelled.

My mouth dropped.

"Fuck you mean she tried to kill you? I thought you fell" dad said.

"She was gone before Trey and Dede came home. That bitch hit me in the back of the head with a bat and kicked me in the stomach" ma said.

"You gotta be bullshittin'. Jaz did that? Why?" he asked.

"She said only she could have your kids" Ma said.

"That don't even make no fucking sense. She had Niya with Trey" he said.

"That's another reason i left" ma said.

"Because she had a baby with your brother?" Dad asked.

"No because she had your baby" Ma said.

"Fuck you talking 'bout?" Dad asked.

"Aniya is yours, the bitch sent me the DNA results the night before. That's why i told you we needed to talk that morning" Ma said.

Either i was really high or Ma just said Jazmyn goofy ass tried to kill her and us, and Aniya is my sister. Nah, Fred new shit gotta be laced.

"Nah, hell nah. I ain't take no DNA test" dad said.

"You didn't have to. She had a sample of amniotic fluid from her uterus tested and they still had your DNA on file from when you got tested for Journey. Long story short, it said 99.9%" Ma explained.

"Let me get this right.. So yo' ass alive, Jazmyn tried to kill you, and Aniya is mine" dad said.

"Ding ding ding, i think we got a winner" ma said.

"Ima handle Jaz ass, best believe ima handle her. As for the Niya situation, ima get tested again" dad said.

Ma just nodded. Dad stared at her.

"You look good, B" dad said.

"You knew" she smirked.