Rocks

Leo's POV

Needless to say I'm smoking. No seriously I'm smoking. Let me explain-

After asking Calypso where to next, she said "Anywhere just get me off this damn island" by the way, I took her to the only logical place. Camp Half-Blood. I told her that Festus needed some maintenance, but she understood why. I had to know.

So off we went. Now I'll tell you this, I had some scenarios going through my mind but I was NOT expecting this.

As Calypso, Festus, and I made our decent, I heard someone roar, "VALDEZ!!" Then out of nowhere I was struck by lightning. It was a low dosage, but still. Calypso rolled her eyes at me. "Who threw that?" I yelled as we landed. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU MORON!" Was all I heard until I was tackled to the ground by a heavy blob of blonde hair. "YOU IDIOT. DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE'VE BEEN?" "Ya my day was great, thanks for asking Beauty Queen" I say sarcastically. I hear Calypso chuckle behind me. "I COULD KILL YOU!" Piper yells while being held back by a Jason. "How long was gone?" I asked helping Calypso off of Festus. "3 Years." Jason says glaring at me. "Look, priorities come first and Calypso is my Absolute number one priority," I pause and smile at Calypso, which earns me another eye roll and small smile that graces her lips. "So if you're looking for an apology, you won't get one" I say nonchalantly. I hear foot steps growing closer.

"Guys what's goi- Leo why are you smoking?" I turn around to see a confused Annabeth. "Also- WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN" she shouts then bear hugs me. "Calypso," she she says then bows her head slightly after releasing me. "It's nice to finally meet you" "Likewise" Calypso says smiling returning Annabeth's head-nod-thing.

"Annabeth! Wait up!" I hear Percy yell running towards us. "Leo! You've grown!" He says once he's reached us. "Calypso it's good to see you" he says smiling. And she smiles back. "Well now that all that was taken care of, how are Hazel, Frank, and the Romans?" I ask trying to get the smoke on my head to stop.

"Well actually we were about to go to New Rome. We're all going to college there" Piper says twisting the ring on her finger to which I squint my eyes at her. Later, her eyes seem to say. "I'm sure you guys could get in if you wanted to, they haven't even started yet" Percy suggests. I look at Calypso. "What do you want to do? Where ever you go I'll follow" I say to her -que aww from Piper-. She thinks about it for a few seconds then smiles at me. Damn I love that smile. "It would be nice to slow down for a little bit, act like a normal teenager for once, so why not" she says beaming. I smile at her and kiss her on the cheek. "Let's boldly go where we've gone before!"