possibility 1 (josh p.o.v.)

My best friend, Tyler, went blind when he was 20. He's 21 and I'm 22. I had real....feelings...for Tyler. I went over to his apartment to tell him. I was nervous. Very nervous. I walked into his apartment, and I guess he didn't hear me, so I sat next to him and lay my hand on his leg and called his name again, "Tyler?" I said. He said, "Josh? Is that you?" I replied with, "Yeah Tyler! Its me! I just came in to check on you and to make sure everything was alright. What have you been doing?" Tyler said, "Oh, I've just been relaxing. I tried playing piano again earlier, but I couldn't get the notes right..." I felt bad for him and said, "shit...I wish there was some way I could help..." "Oh, its no worries, if I just keep practicing I'll get it again." Tyler said. "Anyways," I said nervously, "I, uh, had s-something I, uh, would like to t-tell you..." I was shaking alot, so I took my hand off of his leg. I was super nervous, but I knew I just had to go along with it. "What's up Josh?" Tyler said. "Uh..Ty, I like you. More than friends..." I was blushing a deep red, and so was he. "Josh..." Fuck. My heart was about to go to shit. "I do too..." He said. A wave of relief washed over me. "Thank God," I said under my breath, just a little too loud. "Well, that was a big weight off my chest.." I said. At least it went well.