"No, why?" Hector reaches over and grabs my hand, he smiles at me.

"You will see." He kisses my hand and turns his focus back to the road.

I sit back as we ride in silence, which isn't good. My mind keeps going back to Jesse. I just don't understand why he would stick up for me. What does he get out of it? He says he wants to be my friend, but I just don't see why he wants to be friends with me. I have done nothing, but be rude to him and yet he stood up for me.

"We are here," Hector says as he snaps me out of my thoughts once again. "Hey are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I was just thinking of a project I need to work on." I smile at him and look out the window; he brought me to Sinju.

Yup, he is really feeling guilty, he hates sushi, but yet he brought me here because I love it.

"Sinju, what's the special occasion?" I ask him.

Hector smiles at me. "No special occasion, I just know how much you love sushi." He replies.

"I do, but you hate it, don't want you to starve now." I smirk at him; he laughs and then kisses me.

"If you're happy that is all that matters now come on, let's go inside before it starts to get packed." Hector gets out of the car and comes over to my side. He opens the door and helps me out.

"Well aren't we being a perfect gentleman tonight." I say as Hector grabs my hand and bows in front of me. I giggle at him as he stands up and pulls me into his arms. Even if he won't come out for me, he knows how to always make me feel special. "You're so corny sometimes."

"Only for you, jelly bean." Hector whispers in my ear as he holds onto me, it almost feels like he is afraid he is going to lose me if he lets go. It's like he feels one day I won't want him anymore, I thought I am the only one that feels that way. "Come on lets go inside." He grabs my hand and we walk inside and find a table to order.

I watch as Hector looks over the menu. I never understand why he even bothers looking. He always gets the same thing every time, chicken teriyaki with white rice and a soda. I can never get him to try sushi; he thinks eating raw fish is gross. Yet, he has no problem making out with me after I have eaten.

"I'll take the chicken teriyaki with white rice and a coke." Hector tells the waitress.

I smile and shake my head. "I'll take the rainbow and Philadelphia sushi rolls with a firestorm tea."

The waitress writes down the order and takes our menus.

"I still don't see how you can eat that stuff." Hector says as he points to my plate of sushi.

"Because it's good and if you would stop being stubborn and just try it, you would see why I like to eat it so much."

Hector scrunches up his nose and starts eating his boring chicken teriyaki.

"So how was your soccer game?" I ask as I pick up one of my sushi rolls with my fingers.

I have never been able to use the chopsticks, even if my life depended on it. I dip it into the soy sauce and wasabi mixture before I pop it into my mouth as Hector sighs.

"We lost on the count of Carter having to sit out because he was in agonizing pain."

I wait for him to bring up Jesse; I haven't told him about Jesse yet.

"But, then again Carter did bring it upon himself. By the way who is this new guy?" He asks.

"Oh, he is just the nephew of Dr. Marshall, he moved up here to finish school because his parents are going through a nasty divorce. So Jane and I met him at her office while he waited for his aunt. Jane took it upon herself to befriend him, she didn't want him to go to the dark side." I hear Hector chuckle.