Chapter: 3

The moon was missing that night. One of the reasons Herobrine walked around, alone. Just like I am destined to be. He thought bitterly. Clouds began to cover the non-existent moon. "Were you every going to tell me I am a glitch?" The Lost One asked Notch. "Did you even create me!?" He shouted and lightning struck the ground, lighting it on fire for a little bit. "Am I even your son? Or am I an accident?" Thunder rumbled and was followed by another crack of lightning. "I am, am I not!" He shouted at the sky, and it began to rain. All thanks to the new powers the Admin, Romeo, gave him. "Just wait Notch! When I find you, I will kill you!" Herobrine yelled as more thunder rumbled and was followed by white flashes of lightning.
"Listen, my child," Someone spoke. Herobrine turned around, his white eyes flashing with hate.
"I am not your child!" He shouted bitterly.
"You disire the truth, yes?" Notch asked calmly.
"Yeah, I do. Am I a glitch?" He asked. Notch didn't say anything for a while. "I am!" Herobrine shouted, and lightning struck right next to him.
"Yes, my son. When I was creating the Brother something else took over. It killed the future Brother and took the form of Steve, but with green eyes. That thing then was found by an Admin, who gave it powers. Now that it, is you, Herobrine." Notch explained.
"So, I am a murderous 'it' now, huh?" The Lost One asked, looking at the ground.
"But you can change, my son." Notch reached a hand out for Herobrine, who jerked away from it.
"I am not your son! AND I DO NOT WANT YOUR HELP!" The Lost One pulled out his powerful iron pickaxe and held it above his head as lightning struck Notch to the ground. "YOU ARE NOTHING TOO ME, NOTCH! YOU ARE NOT MY CREATOR! YOU LIED TO ME MY WHOLE LIFE!" Herobrine shouted as Notch laid on the ground.
"I am sorry, my son." Notch said weakly. Herobrine gave an inhuman screech of rage and brought the pickaxe down hard on Notch. Lightning struck and the Lost One backed away. Looking down at Notch and holding the bloodied pickaxe. "You, alone, can not kill me, Lost One. You know that." He heard a voice in his head.
"Yeah, I know." Herobrine said with a smirk.