Venus

| young & free |

Full Name: Byun Yeri

Stage Name: Venus

Birthdate: April 29, 1998

Zodiac: Taurus

Birthplace: South-Korea

Nationality: Korean

Ethnicity: Korean

| heart stop |

Height: 169 cm (5'7")

Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs)

Blood Type: A+

Health Compilations: None

| dear my family |

Family: mother, father, sister, both grandparents.

Background: "Venus" grew up in a pretty normal household with her sister beside her. She had always dreamt of becoming a rapper in a girl group, and grew up wanting to be a badass rapper. When she grew up she didn't see too many female rappers so she wanted to change that in the future and worked very hard on her skills.

Even as a kid she "rapped" about the park and the kids there.

Eventually she made some friends in Korea with similar wishes (rapping) and they did some fun raps in all types of talent shows, events or anywhere where they could.

When it was time to go to high school she left it for a little bit and tried to focus on her studies but she couldn't. So she dropped out and began working towards her dream again.

Now she is working to debut with a group under SM Ent.

Education: 1 year in High School

| hello |

Personality: Very outgoing. She loves talking to people and doesn't fail at keeping a conversation up.

Charismatic. On stage and off stage she doesn't lack in charisma and loves to mess with her members by playfully flirting.

Dirty minded, Brave and Bold.

Languages: Korean and English

Likes: Rapping, dancing, boxing, fashion, and pranking

Dislikes: Sour things, little kids (she will avoid them as much as possible), Social Media (esp twitter. horrible place.), messy rooms (she will be found cleaning most of the time)

Hobbies: Dancing, boxing, stargazing, collecting albums, and makeup

5 fun facts:

▪︎Doesn't like sleeping. She's used to 5 hours of sleep and manages to be perfectly fine.

▪︎She collects albums and has a few shelves filled with them back in her hometown.

▪︎She has wanted to be a rapper since she was a very little kid. Most of her idols now are female rappers. Be it Korean or American.

▪︎She knows the dance to Taemin's "Move" and has done a dance cover to Exo's "The Eve" mixed with "Diamond". She did it with a fellow member.

▪︎Never sleeps without her bear plushie that she got from her sister.

| spy |

career path: A model + a guest judge in "unpretty rapstar"

pre-debut activites: contestant in "unpretty rapstar". She wrote raps and learnt choreographies for all types of songs.

concept: badass rapper

| rookie |

message to fellow members: Just know that I get close real fast and I love you all to death. On this ride, nobody will fall off on my watch and will be here til' the very end.

message to undefined nation: watch out, i have the power of stan language and i am not afraid to use it. 

oh, and also, please support us well and take care of yourself. i love you guys!