Okoye wasn't to pleased, she was huffing to herself as the siblings interacted with this outsider so casually. "Okoye here is a good fighter." Shuri said as Okoye felt three pair of eyes on her, she turned her head seeing the outsider giving her a smile, "Oh wow, that's amazing what do you practice?" Fauna asked truly intreged at the information. Okoye huffed finally having her patience reach it's boiling point, "That is non of your business, i'm only here because the Princess wanted to meet with you. I am not your friend, now please hurry your conversation so that we can go." Okoye sneered. Fauna frown seeking down in herself, T'Challa glared at his General as well as Shuri, "I'm sorry about her, she's just a grump." Shuri said smiling at Okoye who gave the Princess a small glare. Fauna nod her head giving the Princess a small smile, T'Challa turned to his sister, "Shuri, would you mind taking Okoye and getting us some food from the cart over there." T'Challa asked handing his sister some money, Shuri nod to her brother taking the money and grabbing Okoye arm dragging the warrior away to give them time to talk.

Fauna watched the two leave then looked to T'Challa who was looking at her with his own soft smile, "I'm sorry about Okoye. She's one of our top Generals so she don't have good people skills." T'Challa joked, Fauna smiled at him lightly. "I understand, she have to protect you both. I get it." Fauna said as she tap her hurt wrist lightly, T'Challa grab her wrist softly rubbing the bruise that was healing, "How did this and this happen?" T'Challa asked as he pointed to her wrist and lip. Fauna put her head down not wanting to tell what happened, "Just a bad night. I'm ok, I told you I can take care of myself." Fauna mumbled while looking down. T'Challa frowned at her then gently lifted her chin so that she will look at him, "Don't lie to me please. What happen Fauna?" T'Challa asked as his thumb traced the healing cut, Fauna wanted to tell him, she really did, but she was to ashamed to tell him, she didn't want him to look at her any differently. "I'm ok T'Challa, I tased the guy next to his di- private area." Fauna caught herself from saying something provocative. T'Challa smiled proudly at her even letting out a small laugh, Fauna laugh right along with him, the two was stuck in their own little world with T'Challa still holding onto her hand rubbing her wrist subconsciously.

Shuri was watching their interaction with a silly smile on her face, "Awe, I think brotha have a new crush." Shuri said while eating the food she brought, Okoye sneered at the two. She would have to bring this to the attention to T'Challa when they are by themselves. "He shouldn't, he need to be interested in someone that will benefit the royal bloodline. This can not happen Princess." Okoye said. Shuri knew more than anyone what was expected from both her and T'Challa, but watching these two interact even if it was on a friend level, the chemistry was there. "I'm sure he know Okoye, but she seem nice, I think she really just want a friend out of him. He never not once said she asked for anything from him." Shuri said as they made their way to the two laughing people. Okoye wasn't so sure it was as simple as that, the Prince of Wakanda can not be interested in someone like Fauna, and the Prince needed to understand that.

Shuri ran over handing her brother and Fauna their share of food. Fauna smiled taking the treat from the Princess, "Oh my this is good, and so greasy." Shuri said as she eat the treat. T'Challa was enjoying the food as well nodding his head in agreement. "Fauna, come let's walk around the park. I want to get to know you some more." Shuri said jumping up from the seat taking Fauna hand. Fauna laugh lightly letting the Princess take her off the bench, both ladies looped arms walking side by side giggling among themselves. T'Challa smiled watching the two, it was nice seeing Fauna look happy, when ever he see her before she notice him, her eyes was just always so sad and so lost. 

Okoye cleared her throat gaining the Prince attention, "Yes Okoye?" T'Challa asked giving his General a small smile, "My Prince, this friendship cannot continue." Okoye said getting straight to the point. T'Challa looked to his General then back at his sister and Fauna, "What are you talking about?" T'Challa asked, Okoye sigh knowing that the Prince wasn't dumb. "You are to be King, you are going to rule a country someday. You being friends with the likes of her will cause problems, do she know about Wakanda, what if she tell someone about us." Okoye asked. T'Challa chuckled earning him a glare in return, "Don't worry Okoye, I haven't told her anything about Wakanda or anything about our advancement, plus I trust her." T'Challa than look to his General in the eyes, "I just want her friendship Okoye. She need friends or at least someone that don't want anything in return from her. I sense that she's hurt and lonely and want help but don't know how to get it." T'Challa said as he watched Fauna laugh at what ever his sister was saying, he was sure it wasn't in his favor. Okoye looked back to the woman, she also notice the look in her eyes, seeing the loneliness in them, but still, this have to end. "My Prince, I understand that she may need friends. You cannot be that for her, when you become King you must take a Queen someday. Fauna isn't that Queen that you need if you choose to take things farther." Okoye said hoping that T'Challa understand what she was saying.

T'Challa knew what Okoye was saying, he knew he shouldn't pursue Fauna and their friendship. He tried to ignore the pull that was there between them, but something was keeping him from ignoring her, was he attracted to her? Maybe, but right now he wanted her to know that he was there for her, from what he seen so far she keep to herself and is living in this world by herself. T'Challa knew that their friendship may never truly be, but he can't just seem to just let her go.