The Gamer of Gensokyo

Start from the beginning

Charisma: 0

Luck: 0

Active Effects: N/A

Passive Effects: N/A

Passive skills: N/A

Combat skills:
-Pistolero: (15/100) Novice
-Bojutsu: (42/100) Journeyman
-Hand to Hand: (25/100) Adept

Magic Skills:
-Instant Dungeon (0/100)

Items:
-Smith and Wesson M&P 40
-15 Rounds of .40 cal ammunition
-Expandable Bo Staff

(Y/N): Well at least I had the items to protect myself from before. Not much ammo though

Phase 1 complete. Initiating Phase 2: Combat. You currently have access to three combat skills, pistolero, bojutsu, and hand-to-hand. To advance your skills we have given you access to the instant dungeon and a base supply of magicka to activate it. Go ahead.

(Y/N): Ok let's do this.

You activated the instant dungeon and you were in an underground area.

Welcome to the level 1 instant dungeon "the sewers"your easy enemies are rats, medium level are zombies, and high levels are goblins. Here in instant dungeons time is slowed down heavily so you can practice leveling up your combat and magic skills. Two rats are coming use your skills and kill them.

(Y/N): Rats? How bad could they be?

Two very large rats rounded the corner

(Y/N): OH WOW! Those things are huge! Ok don't panic I got this

You waited for the first rat to attack. As it pounced you punched it to the side killing it

Reward 10xp

Then the second rat scratched you hand

Health 95/100

(Y/N): That didn't really hurt huh?

You kicked the second rat killing it

Reward 10xp

Level up!

You looked to see you stats improved

(Y/N)(L/N)

Titles: The Gamer of Gensokyo

Lv: 2

XP: 20

Health: 100/100

Stamina: 100/00

Magicka: 10/10

Strength: 0

Agility: 0

Athleticism: 0

Endurance: 0

Wisdom: 0

Intelligence: 0

Charisma:0

Luck: 0

Active Effects: N/A

Passive Effects: N/A

Passive skills: N/A

Combat skills:
-Pistolero: (15/100) Novice
-Bojutsu: (42/100) Journeyman
-Hand to Hand: (26/100) Adept

Magic Skills:
-Instant Dungeon (0/100)

Items:
-Smith and Wesson M&P 40
-15 Rounds of .40 cal ammunition
-Expandable Bo Staff

(Y/N): Wait only my level and hand-to-hand increased by one.

Phase 2 complete. Initiating Phase 3 Leveling & Skills. With each time you increase your levels you acquire skill points to increase each skill. You get three point each level. Choose to add as you see fit.

(Y/N): Neat. Ok everything is at zero which is pathetic so I'll add one each to strength, endurance, and athleticism.

Strength: 1

Endurance: 1

Athleticism: 1

Excellent. Each skill had advantages for you. Strength increases attack and defense power. Endurance increases total health as well as health and stamina recharge. Agility covers jumping and dodging. Athleticism affects your speed. Wisdom affects your magic power. Intelligence covers how much magic you have. Charisma determine how well people like you. And luck well that's self explanatory.

Phase 3 complete. Initiating Phase 4 magic. You currently have no spells so we are giving you the flare spell. It's a ranged fire attack that deals 10 points of damage for 5 magicka. Just equip the spell and have at it.

(Y/N): Ok it's equipped.

Then two rats appeared ready to attack but were further away than last time. You extended your hand and a fireball was launched at he rat burning it all over and knocking it back killing it.

Reward 10xp

The second rat got angry and charged at you but you attacked it with another flare killing it and using up all your magicka.

Reward 10xp

Phase 4 complete. Congratulations you had completed the tutorial the instant dungeon is all yours now to explore, train, and level up. Also we're giving you a gift since you fancy the bo staff so were giving you a better weapon. Enjoy.

(Imagine it matching your eye color or the color you want)

(Y/N): Woah. A Protoss Psionic Scythe. I can definitely use this.

You activated it spinning and using you bojutsu techniques with it.

(Y/N): Oh yeah this works. Well time to go to work.

Quest complete. Complete the Tutorial. Rewards:

-1000xp

-Skill book: Destruction Magic basics

-Skill book: Outdoor Survival Basics

-Skill book: Charisma Basics

(Y/N): Excellent.

Ok there ya have it. I didn't think I'd ever do one of these but I decided. What the heck. Well the rest of the story will cycle between different pov's but mostly yours instead of narrated like this part.