Chapter 1:first meetings

*shadow's POV*

"Hey shadow"I heard master calling my name but I decided to ignore it "hey shadow listen shadow.....shadow" just ignore you can do it "really shadow I don't think that's fair that you think you can just ignore me like that.....sha-"" ok ok what do you possibly need now from me" I said annoyed. "We'll thank you for listening but you can really lose the attitude you know" he said cheeky "fine....what do you need now master" I said trying my best to smile "see that wasn't so hard.Ok I need you to go on a mission for me and to pick a new member but be careful this nakama feeds on fear and revenge.....we'll not that you need to know that it's like you have no emotion what so ever....sigh"saying that last part under neath his breath, I pop next to him and say "you say that like I can't hear you." Ah!! Hey that's not nice don't scare me like that" he said with a pouty expression. I turned around and disappeared away from him and to the door."ok bye then." Closing the door then I start to run like fast god speed fast then stopped when I saw the ugly creature with horns maybe 9-10 feet tall believe me or not that's as small as they come or as small as I've seen. It look very wet and slimy with some ooz coming out of it breathing very heavy like. " Gross" was the only thing I can really say about it but not that it really matters it's dead any way. I look over and I see a girl trying to fight it off with two swords. Hmmm....so this is the person whatever I might as well help her she can't die because I this low creature. I draw out my sword and say "death of a million souls!!!" And the low class nakama exploited with green slime everywhere on me really not my best day and just when this happens the girl comes flying towards me fast also with green slime on her lucky for her I was in a good mood so I caught her and sighed "I really don't need this right now."