chapter 1

Onika's POV

20 July 2019 ....today is the day that my whole world changed in the worst way possible...I just wish I hadn't gone to that party it was the worst mistake of my life,but there is no use in reminiscing about the past ,this is my life now the life I dreaded so much ,just before I could go on about how awful my life is the fucking alarm went off reminding me I had to wake up and get ready to go that hell hole I call school.Today is a Tuesday to think that if I still had my former life today would be all floral blouses with the shortest skirt I own but with the life I have now today is Jean and baggy t-shirt that does not show anything.I got into the shower and stood there so that the warm water can atleast numb the pain I feel inside then day dreaming was over because Samantha ,who is my Forster care mother had to remind me that it is getting late and I had to get out of the shower .I finished off my shower and then got ready,my brunette hair is damp and that is fine with me .after I was done my look was good enough to hide me away from the whole entire school and that was what I wanted.

I go down the stairs and I see Samantha making me lunch and breakfast well my breakfast would be Otees ,Otees are heaven ,ok going on I greet Samantha and I eat my Otees and then I get my lunch and then I was off to school .My walk to school was merely 15 minutes and I never did mind walking it was good for exercise ,and then I put my headphones on and played my favourite rock group kiss and I placed it on top. And that was my walk to school .I arrived at Central park high school and everyone was happy except me I pulled my sleeves and put on my hoodie and then I was ready for school .

Period one I had biology and Mr Ross my biology teacher was one of the reasons I come to school and I passed biology with a breeze so it was sort of a motivation for me and yes.,as I walked into class i went straight to the back and got into my seat far from every one.Then Amanda the school's it girl and her minions got into there class like they owned it and I hated Amanda Bleacher since the day she threw me out of the group I haven't been fine since then . She then got in and sat right at the front glaring at me.

Then Mr Ross started to talk he said that there was a new learner joining us he said he is a transfer student and that he came from Chicago but I wondered why would someone move from Chicago to Devil's Peak it just doesn't make sense.I was listening and then he got in and he stood next to Mr Ross and Mr Ross introduced him as Xavier Cristobal he then looked and we immediately locked eyes his electrifying blue eyes looked straight into my hazel eyes and then he smiled at me and I looked down then Mr Ross asked him where he would like to sit and he chose next to me and Amanda was actually killing me with her stare and I have to say I don't care cause I do guess he is a little cute.