Part 3

Both naira and kartik are living their life very happily and peacefully. They both are happy with their life.But something happens in their life which completely changed their life.

Now coming to story

Leap of 5 months

The college is over now for naira.

Morning

Ak and Nk are having breakfast when naira comes and join them for the breakfast.
After breakfast nk gone for office and ak went for some urgent work.
Naira thinks to do shopping so she went to mall.

Mall

Naira enters the mall and she went for buying dresses for herself. When she saw karan she was about to call caran but stopped when she saw a girl with him who is looking like his wife.She stopped in her tracks but took some courage and follow them .They both went in parking and sat in car and when she comes close to their car , the scene in front of her shocked her to the core .Her tears were flowing from her eyes continously and she ran from there feeling very disgusted.

In car

The karan and the girl is kissing passionately and their clothes are on their place.they both are lying naked with eachother covered with a duvet.Afer broking kiss they went from there to their  house.

At Singhaniya sadan

Ak and Nk is sitting in the lawn when naira comes inside , she saw them and wipes her tears and joined them.
After talking her parents went to freshen up and she ran to her room , closed the door and went to washroom and crying under the shower continously. She saw her moments with karan. She is heart to the core and she is not able to accept the truth that karan betrayed her and she is blaming herself for trusting karan so much and for loving him so much.she is not able to calm herself and crying very hard. Continous crying exhausted herself and she slept under the shower.

Next morning when she woke up
she found herself in this state and relieve the pain and hurt caused to her yesterday.
Ahe take bath and sat on her bed. She is not stable.

When ak comes for calling her for breakfast she denied to eat by saying that she is not hungry and she eats afterwards.

After bf ak and nk went for their work.

Naira who is broken decides to confront tha karan and she went for his house.

At karan house
Naira pressed the doorbell and the door opened by the same girl who was at the mall with karan yesterday.
She told naira to come inside.

Naira - where is karan ?

Girl - aap kaun?

Naira- i am his friend

Girl-  ok u sit i call karan
        Karan someone hascome tomeet  you

Karan-  yaa baby i am coming

Karan came and is shocked to see naira at his house .

Naira went to karan and held his collers and start shouting at him 
and trying to get her answers that why did he do this with her

Karan jerks her hand from his coller and starts laughing and his wife is also laughing.

Naira is confused.

Karan - tum janna chahti ho ki maine ye sab kyun kiya because mujhe tum bahut hi hot lagi to bas tumse thoda khelna chaha

Naira - what ye sab tumne isliye kiya mujhe laga ki tum bhi mujhse pyaar karte ho

Karan - pyaar my foot vo bhi tumse main sirf apni wife se pyaar karta hoon samjhi tum now get lost

Naira - tum itne gire hue insan ho ye maine sapne mein bhi nahi socha tha
chi
Tum ek insan ho nhi sakte main sabko bata dung iki tumne mere saath kya kya

Naira turns to go but then the girl faint her by hitting her by flowervaise on her head.

Here ak and nk were tensed that where naira has gone and where is she
Is she fine or not

At night a black room is seen where naira is lying unconsiously with tied by ropes. When she regain her consiousness she found herself in a dark room

Then karan enter with his wife and karan told something to his wife and his wife starts beating naira continously and when she faints due to the beating she stopped.

Leap of 6 months

NK ,AK and naksh tried hardly to find naira but naira could no find anywhere.

And here karan makes a plan to sell naira to the mumbai prostitutes and make a fake body of naira , burnt it and send singhania sadan with her purse and her other belonging.

After seeing the body of naira everybody believes that naira is no more.

Here naira is not able to stand properly due to beatings and then karan' s wife came and gives herca dress to change.
After changing they both take her to a van and went for themumbai.

Tell me how was yhe update

Kya naira bach payegi ?

Kya naira ko koi bachane ayega ?

Kya naira prosritute ban jayegi ?

Answer me

And plzz vote comnent and like