ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ

Start from the beginning

"Its fine. As much as i feel kinda bad to say it to you know, im actually over you now. I just stay in this club cause i have my other friends here too." You smiled weakly to him.

The next few sessions you and the ateez gang met everywhere. From in school to out of school bounds(after school that is). You finally forgot about your lovesick relationship on your ex. Now you moved on. A new and better improved you. No longer have you played with any guy's heart.

Everyone was shocked by your sudden change. Everything went back to normal after a couple of days though. Now you no longer wore black or edgy outfits more of colourful and pastel colours now. You did have one problem though...the club's rules were to never fall for anyone in the club but you broke it.

You fell for seonghwa. You tried forgetting about this but you just couldnt. You were very close to seonghwa. Every chat you had with him made you fall for him harder. It was torturing. Today the DNYL club met at the usual room.

You opened the door and there was Seonghwa. Your breath hitched.

"Looks like we are the only ones here today." Seonghwa smiles. God that smile.

Your heart fluttered

Your heart fluttered. Seonghwa tilts his head.

"Come here lets have a chat. We havent had one like this in ages." Your ears turn red.

"Ah right." You said as you walked over and placed your backpack down. Seonghwa turns and faces you.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" He asks. Suddenly your cheeks begin to heat up.

"Ah why is it so hot in here. Im just going to put the aircon slightly lower." You stood up and Seonghwa begins to follow you. When you were done with the aircon, you turned to see seonghwa. You jumped slightly.

"S-Seonghwa you scared me." He chuckles.

"Wanna go out?" Wait did your ears just decieve you?

"W-What?" Suddenly you felt a tap on your shoulder and a hand waving around you.

"___. You are spacing out. Are you okay?" Seonghwa asks. That was a dream thank god. But you two were still alone together.

"Where are the others?" You ask.

"Dont you remember? They all have their meetings for their projects." You nod.

"R-Right." I fell like im gonna go crazy if seonghwa keeps looking at with worry.

"___ are you really okay? You can always talk to me. Im your substitute mingi for today." He smiles.

You wished the real mingi was here. He would know how to calm you down from your crush on seonghwa. Yup he knew. You had to spill it to mingi cause you trusted him. He was shocked at first but grew to know that seonghwa will be perfect for you.

"Its fine seonghwa im really okay." He pouts and nods.

"Alright anyways since we are the only ones here. Truth or dare?" You whine.

"But isnt fun with two people." He smirks.

"Its still fun we could 18+ the content and dares." You blush but agree to play.

After a couple of truth or dare questions. Seonghwa finally asks this question.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you kiss your crush or whoever you like on the lips and come back here." Your eyes widened.

"N-No that is dumb seonghwa."

"Would you rather to that or kiss the creepy dude  in your class?" Your face scrunched.

"I will go with kissing my crush." Seonghwa folds his arms satisfied but what he doesnt know is when you decided to lean forward and peck his lips. His eyes widened.

"Im your c-crush?" He asks. You nod shyly not being able to look up.

"Im sorry if you dont like me back. I was gonna stay and continue being a member this club anyways." Seonghwa pulls your chin up with his finger.

"I like you too silly." Your eyes widened.

"But the rules." He smiles.

"I made hongjoong lift up the rules for you. He knows i have undying liking for you so he decided to lift that rule up." You blush. Seonghwa grabs your hands and pulls you on his lap. His hands were now on your waist as you sat on his lap.

"Seonghwa what are you doing! We could get caught." He smirks.

"Does it look like i care right now. I wanna let who ever come in this room know your'e mine."

You felt his soft lips land on yours. You gave into it. His lips were so addicting. He proceeds to slip his hands on your back pocket. He was groping your butt, you hummed into the kiss. Seonghwa deepens the kiss by pulling you even closer(if thats even possible)

You heard the door open. You were about to pull away but seonghwa bites your lips causing you to whimper.

"Jesus seonghwa calm down, we get you like her stop eating her face." Hongjoong's voice erupted. Seonghwa pulls away.

"Good you know i like now. Please leave we were in the middle of something." The boys look at seonghwa in disgust.

"How about you leave hyung, people are trying to live a single life here. You can eat her face in the library." San says. Wooyoung slaps his arms. Seonghwa smirks and turns to you.

"Lets go to the library." He grabs your arms and pecks your lips.

"SAN HYUNG LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!" Jongho screams. San shrugs.

"I mean the teachers go there to that to."

"Wait what."

"Remember when went to the library and saw some weirdass translucent liquid on the table?"

"EWWW WHAT THE CRAP." Mingi shouts.

"This school promotes s*x nice." Yunho sighs.

"At least seonghwa and ___ are finally together." They all agreed.

What the fck PARK SEONGHWA! I NEVER WANTED THIS ATTACK BOY

What the fck PARK SEONGHWA! I NEVER WANTED THIS ATTACK BOY. Again someone tell me whats a bias? I really dont know who is she. Also im like dying here. I still havent finished watching my drama, i have hw and oh my birthday is in 7 days YES. Im 1 year more to the old age. I still dont feel like im almost 17 tho. Anyways love you all♡
-markxdino💕🦊