What a dream! Part 2

When a person encounters a dream that is to vivid to comprehend, it could be the from the stem of anxiety and depression daily. It could also happen to people that don't go through anxiety and depression, but probably have some sleep problems. Some dreams can be some frightening and some can be memorable. Some dreams you could remember in whole or remembering pieces of a dream.

I could remember some dreams and let them go become most of the time dreams I wish I don't remember. But this dreams was different, similar to the frightening dream I had and posted here. I wish I can remember more back, but this what I remembered. Sorry for grammar and spelling.

WARNING! Little Sexually context

It started when I was running away from some strange people. The people had some power of speed and strength. As I was running from this people, I was with a companion of some sort. A young Caucasian woman (around my age) who had short color bleach hair. She look stress out and scared just like me. I still didn't know why we both running from there people, but I felt like with have to run

We were running in the plains of green cut grass. I know we are because I had no shoes on. As we were running, at the end of the plains field, we see a stack of mirrors. Large ones. Small ones. All different sizes. I was confuse on why the mirrors are at here but the girl next to me paid no attention to it. I saw her face of determination and ran faster as her legs take her. I follow right behind her towards the mirrors.

When we finally reach the mirrors, the girl kick one of the mirrors with her bare feet. There was no sign of pain when she do it, just determine to win this battle. A battle I still don't know we in. As she was looking through the shards of glass, I turn my head to see that the strange people are coming up close.

What I remember from this dream is to tell the girl to hurry, looking scared. She turn me back around and had two big shard of glass in her bloody hands. She force me to hold one of them, telling me to get ready to fight them. That when she ran forward to the people. My body had a will of it own and follow right after her. We fought many people. Even with their weird powers, we were winning. We were fighting for are lives. As were are fighting, I felt a scratch from one of them, loosing my balance and fell. The girl saw and tried to save me but was stop by the people.

When I look up ready to die, there was a strong male voice that tell them to stop. Still scared, I saw the strange person retreat. One by one follow suit in two horizontal lines. There were three strange people hold the girl. As I look a head I see a strange man. A strange handsome man to be exact. He was a tall Caucasian man, handsome features with a dark brown hair. I can tell he was in shape from the way his light blue bloody stain shirt hug him. His sleeve were roll up to his fore arms and he was wearing dark navy pairs and shoes.

He looks so alluring, but what scared me the most about him was his eyes. His pupils were black as he look at me with no trace of emotions. I got up quickly on my feet, with shard in my shaking hands. My heart was pounding so fast, I thought I might have a heart attack. With my legs clench together in fear, I demand the man to release the girl. He was walking toward me with his eyes
on me, watching my every move. It was like he wasn't worry at all. I was so scared that I begin to cry.

The strange man notice this because I heard him say release. He had a dark intimidating voice with a drop of lust in it. They did and the girl ran up to me, protecting both of us. The man still looking at me with no emotion, ask me why I ran away. For some unknown reason, I told him why. Before this, I was in an dark green with red Pokkie dot Caribbean dress. I was having a flashback of seeing a black girl with Afro hair get kill in front of my eyes. I was under the stairs when it happen, because we were in a grand cottage out in the plains.

Still looking at me, he command me to come. With out efforts, my legs force me to walk forward to him. Still crying, I beg the girl to save me. Little did I know is that the girl had her hand in her face, crying as well. Looking confuse, I ask her why. She look up, with her stain black eyes, probably from mascara. She look sad and sorry for what she did. It dawn to me. She betrayed me. I couldn't look at her anymore and began to cry in despair. I then felt both arm circle around me, hugging me. With his head in my neck, he whispered to me to not be afraid. I don't know why, but my body began to slump in a relaxing state. Still scared, I sob lightly. He then pick me up in bridal style and head back to the cottage.

As we all returned back, I heard him tell them to return, still In his arms. Shyly, I look up getting a good view of his face. He have a after shave and his eyes have a light going in them. Fascinated by his face, I didn't notice him looking. Blushing, I look away. He walk us both up stairs into a grand room. Probably his room from the way it look. Renaissance style brick walls with red blood curtains. A grand kings bed with candles on both. He laid me on the bed, he told me to get dressed. As he left the room, I look down in shame. Scared of what this man can do, I complied and when to the bathroom That was in his room. When I finish, I found a dress on the bed. It was a nightgown, light purple color. I put on the dress, sat on the bed and waited for him.

I know there is no escape, so I waited for him, for my demise. Hearing the door open, I see him come in, looking clean himself. His hair a little damp, it gave him a feral look. Wearing a red shirt, a few buttons undo and some black slacks. He look at me, still no emotion in them while I look at him with fear. I begain to lighten sob and turn my head. I felt his hand on my on cheek and turn to look at him; kneeling down on one leg. I gasp as I look at him; he look sad.

I don't know why he look sad, but from his look, he was pleading me to not look sad. Trying to control my sobs, I rub his hands. We intertwine my hands, looking at them. That when I felt his other hand on my lower back, lay me down on the bed. I felt my leg clench together as I saw him crawl on top of me. Looking at me with lust I believe, he told me what he did and why he have to do. It was to protect me from creatures like that black Afro girl. Well it was a creature that look like the Afro girl was trying to get me. He also explain about why Caucasian girl was working with him to protect.

After he told me, I believe him, just like that because it feel like he always here to protect me, no matter the cause. I said ok and sorry to him. Looking please, he smiled at me. I smile at him at well. We look in each other's eyes till I noticed his turning black again. Frighten by this turn, I didn't notice him pulling down my dress with one hand, he began to suck on one of my breast. Taking by shock, i moan by accident. I put my hands in his hair, gripping them tight. He didn't seem to notice because his other hand began to massage the other breast. I began to moan loudly by this man, a man I don't even know the name. That the last this I remember and it make completely no sense. What a dream!