"I'm not sure." You said as you looked at him sadly. "There wasn't much downtime in the village. I was always helping my friends or my family."

Aiden nudged you, "Come on. There must be something you're good at."

You thought for a moment, "Growing and harvesting plants for my parents?"

Connor laughed again, "Okay maybe you don't. It's alright. We have the rest of our lives to figure out what you like."

You nodded slowly and furrowed your brow. Now that he said it, the rest of your lives seemed like a long time.

"I missed you the entire time we were out." Aiden whispered as his finger trailed down the marks on your neck. "Can you please say it for me?"

You shuddered at his touch, "I love you."

He sighed and leaned against you, "Again."

"I love you."

"Your voice is so beautiful. It's enchanting." Connor murmured as he came up and sat on the bed.

You blushed and looked at the ground.

"Again." Aiden said, resting his head on your shoulder.

"I love you." You jumped as Connors lips brushed your neck.

"Did I startle you?" He whispered as he trailed kisses down your neck.

"N-No." You stuttered, your attention focused on his touch,

"Again (Y/n)." Aiden murmured in your ear and you jumped again. They were getting really close. Connor had started nibbling your ear and Aiden slowly turned your face towards him.

"Again (Y/n)." He repeated, smiling.

"I love y-" You gasped as Connor bit down on your neck.

Aiden raised his eyebrows and tried to hide his smirk. "Finish your sentence dear."

"I-I lo-" You whimpered and closed your eyes as Connor moved to a different spot and did it again.

"C-Connor s-sto-" You bit your lip to stop another whimper. You glanced at Aiden who was watching you in amusement.

"If you can't finish the sentence, you'll get a punishment." He whispered as he gripped your chin.

"I love-" You tensed up as Connor's teeth met your skin again.

"I-I love y-you." You gasped as you looked at Aiden. He softly pressed his lips against yours. You slowly relaxed your muscles and closed your eyes. Aiden got rougher, biting your bottom lip and you let out a quiet moan.

Both Aiden and Connor stopped and your face heated up in embarrassment.

"(Y/n), did you just..." Connor breathed.

"Moan?" Aiden finished as he looked at you with wide eyes.

"N-No! I didn't!" Your face was on fire.

"I think you did." Connor nibbled your ear again.

"I like that more than your whimpers." Aiden said huskily as he leaned towards you again. "Let me hear anot-"

The door opened up and you jumped. A look of annoyance crossed Aidens face before he turned to look at who had interrupted them. Connor wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you back into him.

"What do you want?" Aiden snapped as he got up.

"I had a few questions about the plans for (Y/n)'s masquerade dress." Micah said as he glanced at you. His eyes looked red... like he'd been crying. 

"Florence had them." Connor growled from behind you.

"With all do respect Your Highness, I do not know where Florence put them. After her...sudden...death, I have no way of finding the sketches."

Aiden tapped his foot in annoyance as he glanced back at you. "I'll go to our room and give you the spares. Next time, knock before you enter." He brushed past Micah into the hall.

Micah made eye contact with you and you turned your head away, and you heard the door softly close.

"We were just about to have some fun too." Connor murmured as he looked down at you lovingly. "He had to interrupt."

"F-Fun?" You asked as he wrapped his arms around you tighter.

"As much as is allowed before the masquerade." He answered as he lightly kissed your forehead. You blushed again and removed his arms before standing up. He raised an eyebrow at you questioningly.

"You can't say stuff like that." You muttered as you looked at the ground.

"Why not?" He laughed.

"You just can't!" You exclaimed as you stared at him.

He narrowed his eyes and smiled, "Do you get excited when we say things like that (Y/n)?"

You shook your head furiously, "No!"

"I think you might." He insisted as he watched you.

"I'm leaving." You stated as you turned and opened the door.

An arm was around your waist again, "Just where do you think you're going?" Connor whispered into your ear.

"C-Connor. Get off me." You stuttered as you tried to pull his arm away.

"My brother will be disappointed if you're not here when he gets back." He continued as he slowly pulled you away from the door.

"Connor! Stop! I've had enough for now!" You exclaimed as you turned your head to look at him.

"We haven't." He said as his lips brushed yours. "Now be good and sit down."

"Connor. Stop." You continued as you dug your heels into the carpet.

"Are you afraid?" He asked.

You shook your head.

"Maybe you just like putting up a fight then. It makes it more fun for you."

Your eyes widened and you shook your head furiously.

"Come on (Y/n). Be a good girl." Connor sighed.

"I said no Connor. Maybe later." You looked at him defiantly.

He sighed, "I'm going to regret this...Say it for me."

"I love you." His arms disappeared and you walked out the door and down the hall.

Micah's words had bothered you, but you didn't want to go back to him. He seemed...off.

You slowly made your way down the halls. Reed would have to be the one to answer your questions, and you would listen this time.