T W O

Rhiannon held Seeker close to her chest. "My dads back, you know." She said "Uncle Ron said so, and-"

There was a knock at the front door.

"Ooooh, I'll get it!" She sprang off her bed and fled down the stairs, almost tripping on the bottom one.

Rhiannon jumped as high as she could to reach the door knob and the door fell open revealing a tall, dark haired man with bright green eyes behind round, frameless glasses.

"Hello." The man said "Is Hermione Granger here?"

Rhiannon nodded. "Yup. That's mummy's name." She said, smiling

"M-mummy?" He stuttered

"Yeah, do you know her?"

"I-um..."

"Rhiannon!" Hermione called running into the room

"I met a friend." Rhiannon answered her mum before turning back to Harry. "Wait what's your name, again?"

"I'm Harry. Harry Potter." He said smiling at the little girl and then to Hermione. "Hermione...?"

"Rhiannon go to your room." She ordered her daughter.

"Ugh, again! Seriously?!" She sighed. "Fine. Come on, Seeker."

Harry smiled at the name and watched as the little girl ran up the stairs.

Hermione gave Harry a breathtaking hug before pulling away and smacking him as hard as she could.

"Ow." He said readjusting his glasses.

"Harry James Potter, I could strangle you right now!" Hermione nearly yelled, and Ron, clearly uncomfortable with the tension cleared his throat to intervene.

"I think what Hermione's trying to say is she's missed you." He said "Right, Mione."

Hermione turned and glared at Ron and then redirected her attention back to Harry. "You've been gone for three years!" She yelled "Three years, Harry!"

"I know." He said "And listen, I'm sorry. I really am. If I had known that you and Ron had a daughter—"

"Woah, hold up mate." Ron said, nearly laughing at the thought that his best friend thought that that this ravenhaired, green-eyed little girl was his. "Hermione and I are friends."

"You can be so dense sometimes, Harry!" Hermione said, tears starting to form in her eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"She has your hair. Your eyes. Your humor." Tears started trailing down her cheeks as she spoke. "Do you have any idea what it's been like these past years? Watching her grow to be just like you, and believing that I would never get the chance to see you again?"

"Hermione..." he trailed off, unsure of what to say.

"You should go see her." Hermione said, forcing herself to turn away from Harry so that she would hopefully stop crying. "If I know Rhi at all, she's eavesdropped on our entire conversation and probably has a ton of questions for you."

At that exact moment, the sound of little footsteps running upstairs could be heard, causing the three of them to laugh.

"I told you." Hermione laughed, wiping the tears from her cheeks, still not daring to look in Harry's direction.

Ron then turned to him. "Go see her." He said, nodding toward the steps. "She's brilliant, you'll love her."

He smiled. "I already do."