Nicki and I played with the kids a little longer before it was time to go. "Mommy, mama can we go with you?", Summer whined and I chuckled and squatted down to her level.

"You can't, baby. Mommy and I have to have some alone time and we'll be right back after a week. Be good for your grandparents, okay?", I asked and she nodded and hugged me.

"I'll miss you guys."

"I'll miss all of you too.", I kissed her cheek and did the same to Autumn then they went over to Nicki. I then grabbed my boys and looked at Maxine. "You guys are going to be good for granny and grandpa too, right?", I asked and they just babbled and I chuckled. We were finally able to leave and I escorted Nicki to the limo that was waiting on us. "Don't even try to ask where we are going because I'm not telling you."

"Bey, you suck." I saw her pouting and I laughed.

"The only thing that I will tell you is that we're not going to be in a hotel." She looked at me in confusion and I just knew that she wanted to ask even 1 question, but she decided against it and leaned her head on my shoulder. Once we got to the private jet, she looked at it in awe. "You like it?"

"I love it, it looks so cool!", she says excitedly and scurried out of the car

"I love it, it looks so cool!", she says excitedly and scurried out of the car. I laughed at her excitement and got out myself and walked up to the stairs and saw her looking around in awe.

"This is ours.", I say and she turned around with a quickness. "We can use whenever we want to go anywhere around the world."

"Beyonce how much did this cost?"

"Less than your wedding and engagement rings combined.", I say and her eyes widened. "Don't freak out, Nicki. This is our honeymoon. Let it be like our first date, live a little.", I say and led her over to the bedroom with the adjoined bathroom. "I have clothes that we can change into for when we land. Go ahead and get in the shower and I'll have them ready.", I say and went to go look for our carry-ons but she stopped me.

"How about you join me.", she simply says before taking off her jumpsuit and taking her hair out of its bun. Then she went to her heels and the choker that she had on. "I'll see you there.", she says before swaying her hips to the bathroom and I was in a trance on her ass. It took me a while to come back on Earth until I heard the water run. I quickly went in search of our carry-ons and once I found them, I quickly stripped out of my clothes almost busting my ass.

I saw her wet skin and hair with her back to me. I got in behind her and I heard her softly moan and swiftly turned around and smashed her lips on mine. I gripped her ass and picked her up while I felt her fingers rake through my wavy hair. I put her against the wall and started going towards her neck. "Skip the foreplay, please. We can do that when we land.", she says and I smirked as I kissed her again and she slid down on my very hard dick.

"Fuck, you feel so good.", I groaned since we haven't done anything ever since the triplets were born. One reason is that she had to be checked by Gal and she wasn't feeling herself before. I made sure that she was the sexiest person I've ever met, pregnant or not.