Peter did as he was told, and set the glasses on the night stand next to him.

A hologram of his father showed up infront of him.

Peter immediately started to cry again.

"Hey pete. If you are watching this, that means that my end had came. But, I don't want you to feel bad, or guilty about this. I found time before the final battle to record this massage for you. I wanted to tell you that, I love you, Pete. And, if this works, god I hope it does, you will meet your little sister, her name is Morgan. Everytime I looked at her, she reminded me of you. Her smartness, her sweetness, and her playful vibe, she's just like you. I don't want you to mourn my death your whole life, I want you to stay strong, and continue to presue your dreams. I wanted you to know that, I'm very proud of you, and I'm already proud of the man that you will become in the future. Nice jop, kid. I love you."

And with that, the room went silent and dark again. The only sound was Peter's sobs.

After what seemed forever, Peter collected himself and walked to the living room.

He found his mom sitting on the couch, crying.

He walked over to her, sat down and snuggled himself closer to her.

She started running a hand through his hair.

"I already miss him so much." Pepper spoke up for the first time since the battle.

Peter nodded.

"Mom, who's Morgan?" He asked.

Pepper stopped crying and looked at her son, confused as how he knew about his sister.

"Dad left me the sunglasses he used to wear. It had a recorded massage from him, and he told me about her." He explained.

As if on cue, a little voice chimed in from behind them.

"Mommy?"

They turned their heads to find the little girl standing behind them, rubbing her eyes.

"Where's daddy?" She asked.

Peter's heart shattered even more.

Pepper got up and picked up her daughter, sitting back at the couch.

She put Morgan between her and Peter.

"Daddy is not coming home, sweetheart. I'm sorry." Pepper said, crying again.

Morgan felt her heart shatter, her daddy isn't coming back home; her eyes started to water.

"Mom, go sleep, I'll take care of her." Peter said.

Pepper nodded and wished them both a good night before walking to her room.

"Hey, Morgan. I'm Peter, your older brother." Peter told the little girl.

"I heard so much about you!" Morgan said, a smile forming on her face and the tears that threatened to fall were now gone.

She jumped on the couch and hugged Peter.

"Daddy talked so much about you! He told me that you are Spider-Man, and he also said that you are his favourite superhero!" She said.

Peter started crying again, and he hugged his sister tighter.

"He did?" He choked up.

Morgan pulled away and nodded happily.

Peter picked her up and walked to her room.

"Let's go back to sleep." He said.

He reached her room and layed her on her bed.

"Goodnight, Morgan." He said, turning off the lights.

"Good night." She responded.

She closed her eyes and immediately fell back asleep.
***

The next day was the worst day in Peter's life.

It was his dad's funeral.

Everyone that knew his dad came.

The Avengers, The Guardians, Clint's family, T'Challa's family, the Pym's, Nick Fury, Maria Hill, Dr. Strange, Wong and Harley.

Peter, Pepper, Rhodes, Steve, Happy and Morgan were all inside the cabine, watching the massage that Tony left for them.

It ended with Tony bending down to look at his daughter and saying their phrase, "I love you three thousands."

They all stepped out, walking down to the lake, with Pepper holding a memorial in one hand and the other she was holding Morgan, and Peter was walking behind her.

They reached the lake and Pepper let the arc reactor, that was surrounded with flowers, flow on top of the lake with the phrase, 'Proof that Tony Stark has a heart.' engraved on it.

Peter felt lost without his father, but he stayed strong for him and everybody he had lost over the years.

And, That's how the Avnegers' journey came to an end.

Natasha sacrificed herself for the soul stone.

Thor found his inner power despite the pain and the trauma.

Steve went back in time to live a happy life with his long-last love.

Bruce closed the space between him and the Hulk.

Clint lost, then found his reality

And, Tony was, and always will be the team's mind and heart, and he will never be forgotten.