Epilogue

After the battle,

Peter and Pepper returned to their home after the battle, with Tony's body being picked up by Steve.

They were going to have his funeral tomorrow.

Peter went into one of the guest rooms, which will now be his permanent room.

It was still very late, 2:23 AM to be exact.

He just sat on his bed after he took a shower and changed into more comfortable clothes.

He just sat there, he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep.

Not after everything that heppened...

He was staring down at his feet, remembering his dad and how relieved he was to see him.

He heard a knock on the door, he didn't even have to energy to speak.

The door opened a little bit, letting some light in the dark room.

Peter looked up and saw Steve standing in the door way.

"Can I come in?" The super soldier asked.

Peter nodded, and Steve walked in, sitting on the bed next to the teen.

He put his hand on Peter's shoulder.

"Peter, it's gonna be ok." He said.

The young hero couldn't hold in his tears any longer and he bursted out in tears, wrapping his arms around Steve.

The two were pretty close, because he was the one that saved Peter from under the rubble all these years ago.

God, Peter wished he can go back to his semi-normal life before Thanos destroyed everything.

Steve rubbed his hand against Peter's back soothingly, with the other one wrapped around the crying teen.

"I can't believe he's gone for good." He said between sobs.

Steve didn't know what to say, so he just stayed quiet, letting the teen cry as much as he wants.

After a while, Peter stopped crying, and the two pulled away.

"Thank you, Steve." Peter said, smiling a bit.

"No problem. But I came here to give you something." He said, and pulled something from his pocket.

It was container that said 'Stark Industries' on it.

Peter took it and opened it.

It was his father's sunglasses.

Tears started to fill his eyes once again.

"Tony gave these to me the day before the battle, and told me to give them to you in case...you know... he didn't make it out."

Peter nodded again, and Steve got up to leave.

"Thanks." Peter said.

Steve smiled at him, before exiting the room, leaving the teen trapped in his emotions.

Peter picked up the small note that was there.

"For the next Tony Stark, I trust you. Say Edith." He read out loud the note that his father gave him

A voice came from the glasses.

"Hello, Peter. My name is E.D.I.T.H. it stands for 'Even dead, I'm the hero.'" The female voice said.

Peter let out a soft chuckle at the name that his father chose.

Then the A.I continued,
"Your father left you a recorded massage. But if you want to be able to see it, you need to take off the glasses. The recording will start in five seconds."