Prologue

"What's this?" Asked a blond haired boy. He was squatted down looking perplexedly at a barely huge box in front of him. "We are not supposed to be playing around! Aizawa Sensei instructed us to move the boxes out."

"He is right, Kaminari. We should at least finish up here, since we already got in trouble for disobeying the pro-hero's orders."

"Oh, come on! We're all finished, Midoriya. It's just this box left. We can leave now and Aizawa said that they should be thrown in the trash."

"Oh! I get what you mean!" Exclaimed a brown-haired teenage girl, whom was next to Izuku Midoriya. In response, Izuku jolted at the contact of their shoulders brushing.

I will never get used to that!

Midoriya being his timid-self becomes red at a girl being so close to him. That being said one couldn't quite say he had specific shyness to one girl especially. There could be a possibility that he had specific feelings, but the way he reacted one wouldn't say towards whom.

Albeit, if one looks closely one could see if there was.

Iida Tenya, the class representative had adjusted his glasses, "Ah, I see. You would like to recycle instead of wasting it. That is very smart; good job, Kaminari."

"Yup, let's go with that. Besides it looks interesting and cool."

The forest-green haired boy tilted his head. "What is it exactly?" He asked and stepped forward to take a closer look. "It looks like an olden day machine...?" Ochako wasn't quite confident with her answer. "Let's take it to the dorm!" Exclaimed an excited Denki. "Maybe we should ask permission first." Midoriya had a wobbly smile on his face. There was uncertainty written all over him.

Iida immediately took action and walked to the door. "Right. It could be something that wasn't meant to be here. It is always better to be careful."

The three nodded. Ochako and Izuku with a smile and Kaminari with a disappointed frown.

"Fine," Kaminari said - almost sounding like whining.

"This?"

The underground hero looked at the machinery thoughtfully. Kaminari nodded enthusiastically along with Ochako. The other students were just getting ready to leave, but stayed behind to see what was 'this'. They were curious.

"I think I've heard of this thing before," Shota Aizawa said nonchalantly. "It was a machine for specifically seeing the different..." He paused.

"... what is the best way to word it?" He mumbled, but it didn't bother him much. He still had a blank expression on his face.

Most of the class had looks of eagerness to hear what it was. Some curious and couldn't hide it and some whom could hide it quite well. Then there were people who weren't even trying to, because they weren't that much interested at all.

"What is it?"

"... the word was 'alternative universes'. Probably. Now leave me be and do what you want. I'm busy."

I don't see harm in it as Nezu used it to educate others years back. Maybe they'd get something out of it. Just don't drag me into it.

"It's supposed to be put in like this?" Questioned a confused raven-haired teen. "That's what the instructions said," commented another short-haired teenage girl. She turned to her left, a look of irritation clear as day, "Why aren't you setting it up? You're the one who wanted to bring it, so isn't your job to put it on."

Kaminari sheepishly laughed, "... but I wouldn't know how to. Besides the others seem to be doing well without me."

Jirou sighed.

Hate to say it, but his right. Everyone here is eager to see this thing in action.

The teen looked away as irritation once again appeared. Or he doesn't understand a thing and rather make up an excuse then admit it.

"All done!" Yaoyorozu Momo announced with - what others could call - an angelic smile.

"Yeah, let's try putting it on then!"