Part 1: Chapter 10

The room was wreathed with expressions of worry, pain, disturbance and dare one say disgust. Black faded onto the screen; that was the end. But it was all but satisfying.

Uraraka rolled up her sleeves. Her teeth were gritted. Veins had popped out from her arms and jaw. Iida expressed great anger, but not as much as she was showing.

Whilst Midoriya did feel anger and frustration, horror and disbelieve was his dominant emotions.

"Let me punch you just this once," Ochako said darkly.

"What, no? Uraraka! That's not the actual Bakugou!" The sane side of Class 1A reasoned.

Mina, Tooru, Ojiro and Midoriya held her back. As expected she was someone not to mess with.

"I can't hit him, so I'll settle for this one! He deserves it anyway!" Uraraka struggled to break free from them.

"That makes sense, let's do it," Mineta said, smiling smugly.

Sero looked down at Mineta, his hands on his hips and a frown present on his face. "You deserve a good smack too, you know."

"Don't drag me into this!" The short boy rebuked.

"Hey, everyone, look!" Kaminari shouted. If that didn't get their attention, the sudden beeping sounds from the screen did.

One way or another, their eyes landed on the screen.

'Bonus AU' stood in the middle of the black screen - bold and large. Under this was the symbol representing 'play', but a line kept circulating around its grey symbol. Everyone guessed it was there so they could decide when this 'Bonus AU' would start. Albeit, the AU was still loading.

Kaminari looked at everyone expectantly, however - subtle as it was - he did not look at the couch where Jirou, Momo and Todoroki were seated in.

Izuku frowned, his face becoming solemn. He loosened his grip on Uraraka's arm, which the others done too.

"Do you mind calling us when it starts, I need to talk to Uraraka for a second."

"Yeah, sure."

With majority of everyone's approval, Izuku lead a very confused Ochako away from the lounge area. They were in the nearest pathway that led to the rooms.

"So, Uraraka," Midoriya started nervously. He just realized how awkward it was, because they were alone.

"Sorry, I understand that you took me aside to cool down. Thanks, Deku," she said quickly. Midoriya was relieved to see she had regained her composure, but he knew she wasn't free from all the worrisome questions.

"Uraraka--"

"Deku," she said.

"Yes?"

"You don't need to answer, because it's not my business. And, plus, you said that everything between you and Bakugou is resolved and I can see that it is. But if you do decide to answer, I need you to answer this truthfully," Ochako said, "When you were in middle school and you were 'teased' by Bakugou, did he ever hurt you? Like physically hurt you? Just like what happened on screen."

"Huh?" Midoriya said, startled by the question.

"Bakugou didn't know you had a quirk and you couldn't use it at the time. So I was thinking, you were seen as quirkless to everyone and people with no quirks are sometimes mistreated by others - especially their peers," she explained frantically.

She bit her lip, not knowing if she should get to the point.

"So... so... did they-- what kind of childhood did you--" She trailed off every single time and her eyes barely contained the welled-up tears.