Twins..? PT.2

Yoonji's POV

"I cant believe that we actually ditch our first day of school just to do this.." I whispered.

"Come on! It'll be fun! Besides, we havent seen each other for like 3 years and I wanna get to know you more" Naeon said with an innocent smile.

After what happened back at the school gate, our dad decided to just skip our first day to 'bond' with eachother.

Though I declined his offer but Mom insists.

So now, Im stuck here with my sister in the makeup aisle. Naeon has been dragging me into different shops such as; H&M, GUCCI, Forever21 and etc.

But now, we're here at this makeup stall inside Chanel? Or whatever. And my sister is putting shit on my face and it feels weird.

"Ugh, this is taking soo long my butt hurts from sitting" I said

"Oh my Gosh.." She repplied with a shock face

"...What?"

She gave me a medium sized mirror from the counter and.. i was shocked as well..

{A/n: this is Yoonji BTW}

"What. Did. You. Do?"

She shrugged and grabbed a new brush and dabbed it into an eyeshaddow pallet.

"Power of makeup sis" she replied while applying the makeup to her eyelids.

Meanwhile~

Author's POV

While the twins were busy shopping, the two 'ex-couples' were chilling inside starbucks.

It was dead silent for the two. No one bothered to talk so instead they were just minding their own business.

Or so they thought..

Nayeon would keep on looking at Yoongi secretly everytime he sips his coffee. And she would look away when he would look up from his phone.

Yoongi, on the other hand would smile or even smirk when he would caught Nayeon looking at him.

For 20 mins. No one talked. It was awkward seeing your ex-lover in front of you but Yoongi couldnt take it anymore.

So Yoongi placed down his phone on the coffee table and faked cough earning Nayeon's attention.

"Look, I know this is awkward but—"

"—I missed you too" she cut him off.

Yoongi looked at her confused but also flattered of the words coming out of his wife's mouth.

"Y–you do?"

The girl nods and chuckles after she saw yoongi blushed and looked away.

"You know yoongs, for the past 3 years without you, it was depressing and terrifying. I didnt think that it would be so hard without you in my life..

I–Im sorry.. I made a mistake, I should not have filed that divorce I..I didnt know what I was thinking back then... I guess I really need you that time.."

tears were rolling down her rosy cheeks as she sniffs and wipes her tears away.

Yoongi went up close to her and placed her hair behind her ear. Holding her hand while looking down, he replied;

"People makes mistakes. I did and so do you, you dont have to say sorry. That was in the past, so lets forget it."

Yoongi kissed her hand and saw that she was still wearing their wedding ring. He rubbed the ring using his thumb and smiled.

"Nayeon, I want to be with you again. Without you, I feel incomplete. Those 3 years were hell to me and I promise that this time,

I will pay attention to you more, and to our twins. I will always bring you your favorite Starbucks drink when going home from work." Nayeon chuckled.

It took about 5 seconds of silence when the girl said;

"Of course, I will be with you again"

Surprised by her answer, the boy didnt hesitated to kiss her, surprisingly, she kissed back.

Foreheads touching eachother after the kiss with blush pink on their cheeks. The couple didnt realized that their daughters were standing there with wide eyes, looking at eachother.

"Ahem" Naeon coughed breaking the couple's moment.

"Sorry to interupt your.. 'sweet moment' but I forgot my starbucks card so, mom can I borrow yours?" Yoonji said. Nayeon then hand her card to her as her other dauther sits beside Yoongi.

"So, you guys are okay now?" The daughter asks.

"Yeah, we are" the two said at the same time.

"Nae, you look fancy. Did you do your own makeup?"

"Thanks mom and yeah I did.." Naeon blushed after hearing her mother's compliment.

" Naeon blushed after hearing her mother's compliment

{A/n: dis is Naeon guyses}

The other daughter came back and placed their (yoonji and Naeon's) orders on the coffee table.

"Ji, who did your makeup?" Her mother asked

"Your 'mini me' did" Yoonji said, pointing at her sister who gave an innocent smile.

"You look beautiful Yoonji" Yoongi complimented his daughter as his daughter blushed just like her sister.

And by the end of the day, everyone was happy. The family stayed at their old house and Yoongi was thinking about proposing (again) to Nayeon.

Yoonji and Yoongi got more closer and Yoongi taught her some stuff about producing a music or sometimes they would bond by playing the piano together.
(Yes yoonji knows how to play the piano)

While Naeon and Nayeon also got closer and they would shop together every wednesday and drink starbucks after shopping. Nayeon sometimes teaches Naeon on how to apply makeup the right way or so..

But most importantly, the two are now back together.. The YoongYeon ship that was sunk before now rose back with a new one.

A/N : the next chapter would be the last. Ill post it within this week

914 words for thiz chapter. Also those pics, i actually just saw them on pinterest so ye