𝐗𝐈𝐗. OFFICIAL

CHAPTER NINETEENOFFICIAL

CHAPTER NINETEEN
OFFICIAL

§ § §

January, the first half February, and the rest of December had flown by like a breeze. It was now February twenty-second and I was storming towards my brother and Hermione who were on the bridge.

Nothing much had happened over the hast month and a half or so. Draco and I mutually ignored our kiss. Not in a bad way- we just haven't talked about it since I've been stressed over the second task. Speaking of...

"HARRY JAMES POTTER." I yell as I march up to him and Hermione. "The second task is in two days. You better have had opened that egg." I seethed.

He shrunk behind Hermione for protection of my angry manner. "Um... no?" He said in a small voice.

I lunged at him, but Hermione held me back. "Harry that's my clue! Stop being selfish and open the bloody thing so I don't die!"

"I don't know how!" He exclaimed.

"Then figure. It. Out." I spat, then turned and walked away, back to the Slytherin common room in which I came from.

Eli gave me a questioning look when I entered. He knew my situation and wondered if Harry figured the clue out yet. I shake my head and Eli rolls his eyes. I walked over and sat at the table he was at.

"Harry didn't figure it out yet?"

"Nope," I dropped my head in my hands. "I'm dead. I'm actually going to die. I haven't got a clue what the next task is because of my idiot brother." I whined.

"I think you need a day off from the stress." Eli smirked as I sent him a questioning look. "Turn around." I turned to see Draco exiting the boy's dorm.

It was a Saturday, so he was in normal clothes. He had on black pants and a grey sweatshirt since I still had (and was currently wearing) his green one. His hair hung over his forehead, he didn't bother to gel it back today.

"Merlin, he's gorgeous." I sigh.

"Stop drooling and go talk to him." Eli shoved me off my chair.

I glared at the seventh year but made my way over to Draco nonetheless. He smiled when he saw me walking over to him. "Hey, Draco."

"Hey, Giovanna."

"I'm very stressed about the second task and I need to just get my mind off of it for a little, so, do you want to go do something?" I bit my lip as I cracked my knuckles.

He smirked. "Yeah, sure." He shrugged and held out his hand. I grinned and took it. We ignored Eli's whistles as we left the common room and made our way outside. "Where do you want to go?" Draco asked, swinging our linked hands.

I frowned, thinking. "That place you showed me back in the beginning of the year. With all the trees." Draco nodded, understanding, and led me out of the courtyard.

We walked in a peaceful silence to the tree area he had shown me previously. I let go of his hand as I excitedly ran up to the branches that hung down. I parted them and walked under the canopy of leaves and branches.

"I still love it." I looked around in awe.

"I'm glad." Draco grinned a little. Then he smirked and plopped down on the ground, laying on his back on the soft grass. I laid down next to him and we looked up at the leaves. Sunlight shown through them, but enough to make us squint.

I shifted a little so that my head was resting on his arm, our bodies next to each other. "Draco... we should probably talk about that kiss now."

I heard him sigh. "Yeah, I guess we should." I didn't say anything. "Looks like I'm starting, then. I don't regret it. I don't regret kissing you."

"And I don't regret kissing you back." I smirked.

"Okay. So, we talked about it." He says. A moment of silence passed until he sat up, causing me to sit up as well. I raised my eyebrows. "Um.. would you..." He trailed off.

I smirked. "Would I....?"

"Wouldyouliketobemygirlfriend?" He said quickly.

I understood him but I decided to mess with him a little. "Sorry? Say that again, I didn't quite catch it."

He rolled his eyes. "Would. You. Like. To. Be. My. Girlfriend." He said, word for word, loudly and clearly.

My smirk turned into a smile as I nodded. "Yes, Snake Boy, I would positively love to be your girlfriend. Let's make it official."

He smiled back and pulled me in for a tight hug. I kissed him, this one a bit better than the one at the Yule Ball. "I could get used to that." He smirked, kissing me again.

"Too bad." I giggled, and pulled away, out of his arms. He glared at me, but a grin danced on his lips.

"I want that sweatshirt back." He looked at the sweatshirt I was wearing. I shook my head.

"You are never getting this back."

"I hate you."

"No, you don't."

"No, I don't."

hey guys so ik this is v short but i wanted
to give you some dravanna fluff before
i write the second task, bc that's going
to be a long chapter. ly all <3