Wanted

My heavy eyes slowly opened. I glanced around and saw that I was back in the van. My whole body was drenched in sweat. I sighed and squeezed my eyes shut.
"Bout time," someone mumbled. I looked over and saw Sebastian sitting in the seat in front of me. He handed me a water bottle. I took it and started to gulp it down. It felt good rushing down my chard throat. I thought back to last night. It had been years since I used my powers. To be honest, it felt good. I also remember about Charlie. Is he really gone?
"What did you do to Sheng?" I asked. He slowly looked up at me. His eyes narrowed.
"I erased my dad from his memory." I raised my eyebrows.
"Why?"
"No point in having him cry for the next year. We have to keep moving. There's no time for mourning." I nodded. I can kind of understand that. "Where are we?" I asked.
"N.C still." Sebastian took a deep breath and placed his hand on my shoulder. He clenched his jaw and looked as if he was in pain.
"Thank you," he mumbled. He finally pulled his eyes up to mine. "Thank you for saving my family." I smiled and nodded. I lightly nudged him.
"No problem, Sepe." He rolled his eyes.
"God, I hate that nickname." I laughed. Sebastian opened the side of the van and hopped out. I followed him out and saw the others sitting by a fire. Issac lifted his head and caught my eyes.
"Wassup, Little Red?" I smiled and sat down next to him. Issac set aside his lap top.
"Guess what? You're worth four hundred thousand to the skip tracers!" My eyes widened.
"Why?!" He narrowed his eyes and looked up as if to think. "Hm. Let me guess, you burned twenty five of them alive and, oh yeah, you're a Red!" I looked down.
"Still," I mumbled.

(Agent James Murphy's POV)

I hopped out of my car and walked under the crime scene tape. I gazed upon the decimated hotel. The whole left side of the hotel was burned to ash. Red, I thought.
"Agent Murphy?" asked a man. I turned to see a police officer with a black folder in his hands.
"What do we got?" I asked.
"A group of PSFs received a report of about ten Psi kids taking shelter in this hotel. Thirty PSFs entered the building." He took a deep breath and looked back up at the hotel before continuing. "Only one made it out alive."
"Jeez," I mumbled.
"Where's the survivor? I need to ask them a few questions before we look at his body cam."
"Yes, sir," the officer said. He led me to a PSF who was sitting on the curve, staring down at the ground, mumbling to himself. I knelt down in front of the PSF. I read his name tag on his uniform. Smith. I looked into his green eyes.
"Can you tell me about the ten Psi kids? Their colors, male or felmale? Were they a tribe?" His eyes narrowed as he slowly lifted his head. "Ten kids?" he questioned quietly. I nodded. He shook his head. "There were only five of them. They just fought like there were ten." My eyes narrowed.
"What color were they?" He looked down, his eyes darting around as he thought.
"I think. . .one may have been a Yellow. . .one was a Blue. . .and I know for a fact that she was a Red."
"Well, there had to have been two Reds, right? I mean there's no way only one Red could've done all of that."
"Well, she did!" Smith snapped.
"This girl. . .is a fucking monster! She killed every one of my comrades!" He shook his head and squeezed his eyes shut.
"What of the other two kids? You said there could've been a Yellow, a Blue, and definitely a Red, correct?" He nodded.
"I don't know what the other two were. They never used their abilities." I nodded and patted Smith on the back.
"Thank you, and I'm so sorry for the loss of your comrades." He just nodded and looked back at the ground. I stood and looked at the cop behind me.
"Okay, I need to see the footage from his body cam."
"Yes, sir." The officer brought me to a van with a bunch of laptops in it. I walked over to a man that was sitting in front of a computer.
"I need to see the surviving PSF's body cam." The man nodded and pulled up the footage. I saw Smith walk out onto an empty balcony. They stood on the balcony for a while until something snapped their attention to above them. I caught the face of a boy as he looked up.
"Pause!" I yelled. The man paused the video.
"I want his face ran through the system."
"Yes, sir." The video continued and the PSF beside him flew off the side of the balcony. I quickly pulled out the pen and notepad in my pocket and wrote down, one Blue. I continued watching. Smith was running up a stair well when the lights started to flicker. I wrote down on my pad, one possible Yellow. I kept watching until it got to the part where the Red was standing by the doorway, her eyes glowing red and her cheeks glowing orange. I watched as she blew up the hallway. Smith was the only one far enough away to where the fire didn't touch him and that was the end of the video. I pointed to the screen.
"I want the Red's face to be ran through the system as well. I need them back immediately!" He nodded and started to type on his computer. I bit my lip as I thought.
"How was one Red able to do all of that?" I mumbled. I glanced at the cop again.
"Did you guys set a perimeter?" I asked.
"Yes, sir."
"Good. Block off all of the tunnels and abandoned areas. They couldn't have gotten far."
"With all do respect, is all this necessary? I mean, isn't the procedure to just put these kids on the network and let the skip tracers do their jobs?" I turned around to face him. I scoffed.
"Yeah, that is the normal procedure, but because of the damage that these Psi kids have created, this is an FBI matter now." He nodded.
"Sir?" came the man at the computer. I turned to see the faces of the two kids. I looked at the profile of the boy.
His name was Sheng Adler Zhou. Eight years of age and he is a Blue. He was tested and put into the database but never saw the inside of a camp.
I patted the man's shoulder.
"I want you to send that information to me. I need to do some research."
I started towards my car and hopped in. I opened my laptop and hopped onto the database. I looked up the last name Zhou. I saw about three people who popped out. It was Sheng Zhou and another kid named Sebastian Zhou and then there was an older man. Charles Zhou. I clicked on him. It said that he was in his mid forties and that he had been wanted for the harboring of Psi kids including the harboring of an Orange. My heart dropped. I quickly backed out of him and went to the kid named Sebastian.
"Good God," I mumbled. This kid was an Orange. This group of five kids are extremely dangerous. The have an Orange, an extremely powerful Red, and a Yellow. I bit my lip. I'm gonna need every thing I have in order to capture these kids. My head snapped to the right as I heard a knock at my window. Another cop was standing at the door. I rolled down my window.
"Sir, we've captured one of them."